And the Winner Is...

Friday, October 31, 2014

SEXY BABY! (Why am I writing these words on my website?) sent in by Beth! Beth, email me your info and I'll send off that gift card. Sexy Baby narrowly beat Pregnant Troll. I was secretly hoping for Sexy Oxen, but what are ya gonna do.




PS We all agree that sexy babies aren't a thing, right? They're a BBC special.


Anyway, thanks everyone for playing this year. I'm off to dress my kids up, stand outside in the freezing school parking lot and take part in a kindergarten Halloween party. After which I'll probably jump off a cliff because I hate this holiday.

Although I do have big plans to watch "Teen Witch" while I hand out candy tonight, and we all know that's the best Halloween movie of all time and the only thing that will make it bearable. Get that "Hocus Pocus" mess outta here.

Have fun, be safe, don't dress like a prostitute!

xo,
Jae

9 comments:

Beth said...

Yahoo!

Forget career, marriage and kids this is the proudest day of my life!

KT said...

Teen Witch! Ah, Brad, how I loved you so when I was, like, 12. Him and Jake from 16 Candles were the loves of my young life. And Kevin Costner in Robin Hood but we won't talk about that one. A girl is allowed a few moments of foolishness, right?

Heather said...

I actually feel bad because sexy fries was a solid entry. It was just overshadowed by how bad sexy baby was.

Jennifer Wells said...

I think we can agree that all of these costumes were winners.

I love Halloween, but this year was kind of a bummer because it was so cold outside! We only went to a few houses then gave up because it was snowing.

Sara said...

Any time I randomly say, "Luh-weeese, Luh-weeese" No one knows what I'm talking about. Uncultured swine. One of the top shows of my childhood. You did Halloween right Jen.

Jae said...

Oh I understand you all too well. ALL TOO WELL.

Nora, you're in the midwest, right? My fam is up in Toronto and had the same weather.

Heather, agreed,

yanmaneee said...

kd 11
louboutin shoes
yeezy boost 500
coach outlet
canada goose jacket
cheap nba jerseys
ferragamo belt
yeezy boost 350 v2
bape hoodie
nike react

miiabyt said...


Hey,

Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





Regards.

Buy Clothes Online in West Delhi

shapel said...

replica bags ru replica bags seoul replica bags review

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.