Freaky Friday

Friday, October 3, 2014

My house is a bit messy and I need to get dressed for workout, so I'll probably just get started without any dramatic tales of picture day and whatnot. Aren't you glad?


There's a super obvious joke here, but this is a family blog (Thanks, Wendy!)

 Oh dear, it seems as though I've left my bib in again. Well, that's what I get for eating lobster for breakfast! 

 The saddest sadsack of a sadsack dress that ever sacked. Is there even a woman in there? 

 Jaclyn sent me these super cute Doc + ugly sandal platform remix. Oh wait, did I say "super cute?" I meant "vom-inducing." 

 Your favorite sweater from 3rd grade (in 1992) is all grown up. 


 A muppet called from 2003: He wants his duster back. 


 Guys! It's time for another round of "Is This a Dress?" Let's play!

No. This is not a dress.

Thanks for playing "Is This a Dress?" Stay tuned for another round soon! 

Who is wearing these pants? Like, other than Disco Elsa. Who?!

Laaaaaadies, this coat that is so large it makes your head look like a pin is on saaaaaaaale! ($1,600, ahem), 


And off I go to enjoy my Friday. I have a chicken sandwich in the fridge and plans for tonight, so I guess you could say it's off to a great start. 

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love Freaky Fridays on your blog.

Have you seen this "fashion" blogger?

http://instagram.com/p/tELwnQwr0P/?modal=true

Heidi J said...

My 12-yr-old son's response after spying the cat pants over my shoulder while I checked out the latest Freaky Friday: "I have lost my faith in humanity".

Unknown said...

this websitewebsite link find more inforeview find more infoview

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.