What I Wore: Measurable Goals

Monday, November 3, 2014

Yay! Halloween is over and now I shall commence doing everything I can to not jump the gun and start playing Christmas music. I told my husband I could only realistically hold off until the 15th. Measurable goals, people. 

The last couple of weeks have been uber busy on the mom side of things. I like to compartmentalize everything: Mom and family stuff is separate from work stuff, which is separate from friend stuff. And usually, through careful planning, I can totally keep them separate and functioning on their own withing losing my mind. But sometimes all that stuff sort of collides and I have to do all three at the same time. On the day I wore this, I had a work call, parent-teacher conference and girl's night with friends, so I went with casual/polished and called it good. 

Top: Victoria's Secret (here) (similar fit) Seriously every time I go into VS I walk out with two of their casual tees. Super comfy and a little sloppy, they're what I wear like 87 percent of the time. Also, size the freak down if you're buying these. They're oversized. 
Jeans: H&M (here) (similar) (plus)
Shoes: Madden Girl (similar) (similar)
Necklace, watch: Nordstrom (awesome) (yaaas) (watch here) (omg they have it in black I'm dead)


That day was psychotic, but at least I was comfortable and reasonably well-dressed and my hair was clean, which like, matters. Trying to retain some semblance of a professional career along with a social life while being a mom is so FUN right? Low standards and measurable goals: It's where it's at. 



6 comments:

Jennifer Wells said...

You look so nice. Will there be a jacket involved at some point?

Penny said...

I agree, the other day I was trying to figure out what to wear to swiming lessons, then cold outside sports field and then onto dinner in town in the city- it's a a juggling act for sure (a change of shoes in the car/scarf/switch jackets)

Love your outfit.

Jae said...

Nora, I did throw on a jacket when I went out with my ladyfriends, but it was just my old standby Guess one. I coerced my child into taking these pics too early and it was still warm. lol!

Penny, I'm all about the in-car wardrobe change, just ask my husband who is always complaining about the clothes strewn around our Tahoe.

yanmaneee said...

kobe byrant shoes
adidas tubular
vans outlet
coach outlet
baseball jerseys
air max 270
michael kors handbags
yeezys
cheap jordans
nike shoes

Unknown said...

look at this site www.dolabuy.su check that Dolabuy Chrome-Hearts look at these guys Louis Vuitton replica Bags

phethashough said...

replica bags wholesale mumbai click here for more info c7g94c4w27 replica bags qatar look at this website o1r65h9e35 replica designer bags wholesale replica bags in bangkok f6r84i0a72 replica bags philippines wholesale discover here m1e60q2s31 replica bags south africa

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.