The 4th Annual Trashy Halloween Costume Contest: Call for Entries

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It's that time again! Time to weed out the trashiest Halloween costumes known to man as a way to stop women from feeling like they have to dress like prostitutes once per year (heck, if you really wanted to, why wait for Halloween, amiright?)

Now, some rules for entries (because I've already had some come in) remember a few things:


  • If you found the costume on a website, do me a favor and send the link, will ya? One site in particular gets mad if I post pics without a link back to the costume. You know, in case I didn't shame you enough and you want to order it.
  • Avoid sending in pics of like, people you know or personal pics. I don't want to make someone feel bad AFTER the fact. Just before. I'm not a monster.
And that's about it. Send your entries via Facebook or email and on Halloween Eve I'll put them up for voting. As usual, winner gets a $25 Target gift card. 

As a refresher, here are some of the worst offenders and winners of the Annual Trashiest Halloween Costume Contest. 


 Sexy USB is subtle.


 This Twerkin' Teddy won last year, right after Miley crotch-grabbed her way into our hearts. 


Or, sexy Pac-Man, which has a secret surprise.

Surprise! It's herpes. 

Let's not also forget the likes of Sexy SpongeBob, Sexy Parrot and Sexy Ketchup Bottle, all of which were real entries over the years. 

No faith in humanity whatsoever. Also, before I get accused of slut-shaming AGAIN which happens every year, let me remind you that yes, this is shameful behavior. That's what I'm getting at. Don't dress like this on Halloween. You're better than this. If you want to wear a bustier, just wear one and don't use Sexy Lamp as an excuse. Children's characters, inanimate objects and actual respectable professions are NOT SEXY, so put down the Teletubby, outlet cover and police officer costumes away please. 

Yes? Yes. Let's do this. I'll accept entries all the way until Oct. 30th, so keep 'em coming. And as always, I love that I have readers that understand this ridiculousness as well as I do. You guys are awesome. 

xo,
Jae 

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten about Sexy Pac Man. It's the worst.

Allison Hill said...

Can we talk about sexy pac man's rib cage? Or at least what's being done to it? That looks like a form of torture.

Jennifer Wells said...

The person who can't appreciate the humor behind mocking a sexy baby bottle or a sexy cuckoo clock costume sounds like a wet blanket to me.

Beth said...

Forget Christmas, this is the most wonderful time of the year!

Jae said...

Bahaha I love you guys.

And Nora, my husband and I call them "Wet sandwiches."

Jenny Evans said...

Google "Sexy Olaf costume." You'll be glad/sorry you did.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.