What I Wore: Running Late

Monday, October 13, 2014

Forgive the quality of pictures today. My photographer is 8 years old and we were late for school, but PRIORITIES. I was like "HURRY SNAP THE PICTURE OMG"

Thursdays are always nuts because I help out at the school and schedule changes aren't really my thing. But hey, at least I looked put together, right?

Top: Suzy Shier - Canada (similar) (so cute) Also I've worn this top like, six times and only realized the other day that it buttoned all the way open. I have been pulling it on over my head this whole time like a dang idiot. 
Pants: Calvin Klein (here)
Boots: Ardene (also in Canada I made my mom buy them for me because they were like $15)
And then just plain studs. I don't wear a lot of jewelry during the week. Also, it distracts the kindergartners, who will literally talk about anything to get out of gluing stuff to paper. 

Of course, now I'm running late for a different reason: I have work to do, but a friend called to go shopping and so again, priorities. Can everyone else's "late" be my "on time" please? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the worst morning today. You know, the kind where you tell your child three times to get dressed, the first two being ignored and the last met with muttering, and then you step on your own glasses. I really lost my patience (not proud of that) and after dropping him off at school called the receptionist and asked her to give him a note that said "I'm sorry, and I love you."

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Girl, your legs look amazing. Such a cute outfit!

Jae said...

Nora, no judgement here. I've totally had those days when I like, SHOVE my kids out the door to the bus and then run after them to give them a kiss. Ugh, parenting. And I always say that the earmark of a good parent is one that can apologize to their kids (because I know I screw up on the daily!)

Anna, I now love you forever.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.