What I Wore: Home Again

Monday, March 3, 2014

You guys, I have literally not even signed into Blogger for the past two weeks. Life has been too bananas crazy. With family flying in, a trip to Disney and two birthdays, I am TOO glad to see February go and now I'm just happy to be home.

I am just getting into the swing of things now, but I've had to wake up uber early to get back on track and catch up. BUT! Since my mama is in town, I've been making her take outfit pics.

(Shh don't tell but I think my daughter is better)

My fam goes home tomorrow and I should be back tomorrow. I'll also do a roundup post of the happenings around here because let's face it, my personal blog is so neglected that this one has become personal too. So look forward to that.

I'm actually physically wearing this right now, which never happens. I grabbed this shirt in St. George last weekend and it is uber-soft. I wore it in California and looked like the ultimate tourist.

Moooooom you cut off my feet!! 
Tee: I bought this at a boutique, but you can find your state here.
Blazer: F21 (similar) (this too) (Love the cuffs)
Skinnies: Local boutique (I love Liverpool 4ever) (cheap!) (mmm mustard)
Boots: Frye duh (on sale again!!) (similar) (similar)
Seriously, now is an excellent time to stock up on boots. Just saying. And yeah, sorry, all of my outfits lately include these. I tell everyone I'm "breaking them in." 

My mom asked me if I was "trying to look smart" today. She loves me. 

I'm off to the races now. Like, not the real races because there's actually no gambling in Utah. Oh, you silly state.

8 comments:

Nora Bradshaw said...

I was starting to get worried! Glad to hear that life was full of pleasant things rather than illnesses (knock on wood.)

Also, I anticipate a comment like this:

"I did NOT cut off your feet!" --Your. Mom.

You look great and now I want to buy more boots. Devil woman!

Jae said...

Do it Nora! Boots will love you forever...

And her comment was more like "Fine I just won't take pictures of you ever again!"

Anonymous said...

I HEARD YOU!! Your. Mom.

Heidi J said...

Reading your blog is my great escape in life. It's odd - we have never met, but I feel like we would be buds in real life. Thanks for making me laugh and giving me some great fashion and beauty advice.

Jae said...

Aw, Heidi, those are my favorite comments of all! I love my little blog because I have awesome readers who *get* me, excepting of course those who don't like my hispter scorn. The rest are cool, though. I honestly wish I could just go shopping with everyone (because obviously it's the best bonding activity)

John said...

michael kors bags
nike store uk
air max 95
coach factory outlet online
adidas gazelle
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
converse shoes
michael kors purses
cheap nfl jerseys
jordan pas cher
toms outlet
nike cortez white
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
omega watches
christian louboutin uk
pandora charms
true religion outlet
cheap jordan shoes
ecco shoes
ray ban outlet
adidas nmd
gucci borse
coach outlet online
asics shoes
christian louboutin shoes
fitflops sale
abercrombie and fitch
toms wedges
new balance outlet
reebok uk
michael kors outlet online
ed hardy uk
polo ralph lauren outlet online
nhl jerseys wholesale
lululemon outlet
lacoste shoes
2016426yuanyuan

Unknown said...

www0817
christian louboutin shoes
ugg boots
nike air max
jordan shoes
ugg boots
adidas nmd
coach outlet online
moncler online outlet
cheap ray bans
saics running shoes

Digital Marketing said...

I like your post

Top 10 Custom T-Shirts Print Showroom in California

Best Custom T-Shirts Print Showroom in California

Wholesale Screen Printed T-shirts Shop in Rancho Cucamonga

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.