Freaky Friday

Friday, March 14, 2014

YOU GUYS. I just had to take my 5-year-old for his kindergarten shots. Fun thing about preemies is that their shot schedules are all over the place and he still needed four. Ugh. Like, I'm not *that* snuggly lovey parent, but when my kids have to have shots I will literally give them anything they ask for. Ever. He was so adorable going to the doctor's office and telling everyone how brave he was and then BAM needles in the legs.

Now I just want to stress eat everything in my house and cry. Instead, I'll do a Freaky Friday. Same same?

 Alyssa sent me these UGGs, which are being marketed as bridal wear. 
BRIDAL. WEAR. Guaranteed the girl who wears these under her wedding dress also has her chihuahua as a ring-bearer and doesn't realize her hot pink thong is visible under her dress. Seriously, I would bet my house on this.  

 Well you're standing pretty smug for someone wearing see-through pants and mom shorts. 

 Hey guys, have I told you how much I hate palazzo pants lately? Because I really freakin' hate them. Especially in colors that I would have used when painstakingly choosing crayons for my Barbie coloring book circa 1991. 

 And these were sold out. 
I can only assume that there's an epidemic of Amazon women who wish their legs looked wider and stumpier because otherwise I can't really understand why these would sell out. 


 Enjoy your patchouli burger, weird hippie neighbor everyone seems to have. 

 It's like Maid Marian went through a punk phase.

OMG I just remembered I have "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" saved on my DVR and I'm going to watch it like my JOB tonight. 

 And where does one wear glittery oxfords? A disco spelling bee? 

 My friend Brooke feels my pain, especially when these horrendous leg drapes are $450. 

 Kite boobs.
It's called fashion. Look it up. 

Alright, I'm off to drive my daughter to a birthday party and then to give my son anything to make me stop feeling so guilty.

Happy weekend, guys!


3 comments:

Jennifer Wells said...

So many of the palazzo pants could be lovely as maxi skirts. But no. Pants instead.

Jae said...

I HATE shopping for maxi skirts and then grabbing them and it's PANTS. Worst ever. It's like ordering a burger and opening up the bag to find out they've given you a salad. Not cool.

Jennifer Wells said...

Even worse than that was the great skort epidemic that seized control of clothing stores everywhere from about 1995-2000. It was a dark, dark time, kids.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.