Freaky Friday

Friday, March 21, 2014

 Yeaaaaah Friday. My brother and his wife are in town (PS only one of my four brothers actually HAS a wife, so this brings me great joy) and we are headed off to explore the natural beauty of Utah. Or something. But before I shirk work (hehe) and other responsibilities, I shall not shirk Freaky Friday.



Kimberly sent me this gem of a gem. It's designer, so it's OK to go around looking like a fishnet mushroom. 

Also I'm suddenly super itchy. 
 

 "This dress looks like it needs something extra."
"How about some weird crotch pleats and a yard of fabric sewn around the neck?"
"That'll do pig. That'll do."


 Add this one to the palazzo pants hall of shame because there are LACE PANELS PEOPLE. 

Also, can I point out that among the egregious offenses that palazzo pants offer is the fact that no shoes look good with them ever. Like seriously, what are you supposed to wear with these? 

 I'd tell you what this shoe reminds me of, but this is a family blog. 

 No one will ever be able to convince me that this amount of leg squidge is OK.

 For when you want that sexy lingerie look, but you also want to remind people of a scarecrow. 

 Yeaaaaah is it really considered a dress if I can see your cervix? 

Because I'm gonna say no. 

From Project Runway: I've Never Touched a Sewing Machine in My Life 
and Only Work in Swishy-Sounding Nylon Edition.



Aaaaand we're off. If you don't hear from me by Monday, burn my shoe collection because it's mine and no one else can have it.

2 comments:

Jennifer Wells said...

"I'd tell you what this shoe reminds me of, but this is a family blog."

This shoe could be like a Rorschach test. Who sees a fortune cookie, and who sees...um....

Unknown said...

now I don't feel like an old granny- I agree with your short dress comments!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.