Freaky Friday

Friday, March 7, 2014

 The other day I got the dreaded message that my C drive was too full, so I commenced cleaning out my computer. When I got to my Downloads folder, it was full of literally hundreds of pictures of bad fashion. Deleting them all was like a horrible walk down an ugly memory lane.

It was beautiful. But now it's time to refill that folder full of more crappy fashion. Luckily, I have awesome readers who alert me to atrocities. Thank you.



How can you look at these and not think "Sex Panther?" 

Marry me, Paul Rudd. 
(Thanks Lindsay!) 

 Brenda sent these wedges (?) over, which look like they're be super convenient when cleaning my house. 


 The Tin Man: So hot right now. 

Seriously. They're corrugated. I can't. 


 My favorite flash sale site is Zulily.com, because I can find great deals on cool and original clothes. But every once in a while, they have something like this and I go to the mall and want to look like everyone else. 

 Oh, are we showing what's on our insides on our clothes now? Because I need a shirt with a slice of pizza and like, five croissants on the belly. 

Fun fact: I don't actually need to see your anatomy to know your gender. I can usually just guess. I'm talented like that. 

 Oh hey there, Swiss Cowboy! How's that incredibly specific genre treating you?

 Lisa sent over this piece of "art," which looks like The Scarecrow from Batman and that dog from the Target commercials had a love child. 


My friend and I went shopping yesterday and were ALARMED at the comeback of palazzo pants. I feel like they're one of those things that comes around and people try it out and realize how horrific they are, so they go out of style until another couple of years later, someone is like "OMG I totally forgot about palazzo pants!" and they come back. 

 They're back.

Let's talk about reasons that palazzo pants are a bad idea:
-They flatter no one.
-They come in weird patterns. 
-They're always a smidgen too short. 
-We have maxi skirts now, so there's no point. 
-They always trick you into thinking they're a maxi skirt on the rack and that's shady. 
-YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN. 

Don't get me started. 


And with that, I'm off. I'm pulling a Cinderella today: Starting with cleaning my house and ending with getting dressed for our annual hospital NICU benefit in an amazing dress that I will not be able to sit/eat/breathe in. I asked IG followers what shoes I should wear here and the black and white are winning. Any more opinions? 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! Sex Panther boot Lindsay is my sister and we are the twitter friends who wanted to meet you in Disneyland that one time. Just a little bit of reader trivia for your morning.

Jae said...

Ooh reader trivia is my favorite kind, especially when it involves sex panthers. You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the sex panther boots look like they should have little wheels on the bottom. Maybe I'm just weird.

Jae said...

Baha sex panther rollerskates? I like the way you think.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.