Freaky Friday

Friday, October 19, 2012

 Happy day guys! Not only is it Friday, but I'm having my hair chopped too. I am need of a good, solid change. I was looking through some pictures and realized I've had basically the same cut for a year and it's no bueno. Can't wait to show you on Monday!

In the meantime, may I show you some ugly clothes? I may!? Well that's just fantastic.


 This was marketed as a bracelet. Pshhh I made like 9,000 of these with those neon stretchy nylon bracelets when I was like 12. Any 90s kids with me on this one?


 This is a dress in the loosest interpretation of the word. I mean the color is cute, but let's just hope that it matches your ladybits that will be flashing gratuitously all night long.


 Stephanie sent me possibly the trashiest leggings of all time. Granted, they're from a place called Only Leggings. Maybe they ran out of ideas and started catering to the drunk rodeo queen demographic?

 But I guess they're still better than hairy knees. How embarassing.


 Fact: These pants took roughly 12 yards of denim to make. On the bright side, her ankles look positively tiny... but I can only imagine how pancakey her poor butt looks.

Do. Not. Waaaaaaaaaant.

Those shoes are crocheted. My whole life is a lie.


 I've never really jumped on the whole skirt over pants bandwagon, much less the half-skirt over non-matching pants and ugly shoes thing. I'm so out of touch. Sigh.


 Well these will just haunt my dreams forever.

Imagine showing up to a summer wedding in these bad boys? I'm thinking romance on the beach.


Julie sent me this $1,200 sweater. They could have lowered the price but there's $900 worth of wool here. It's like 7 sheep basically. Pair it with those denim gauchos. 
 
Have I told you I hate headwraps? Well, I do. But I especially hate when they look like undies. I get enough of this from my three year old son, kthanks.


Alright, I'm off! I have a crazy busy few days so as much as I'd like to make fun of scrunchie bracelets and underpants hats all day with you, alas, I cannot. Still, check back next week: I've got new hair, a hair tutorial and an awesome giveaway plan. Hint: A reader *might* be getting a triple digit handbag but I won't spoil the surprise.

xoxox

0 comments:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.