Freaky Friday

Friday, October 5, 2012

We have a mixed bag for Freaky Friday, which is great because I Have a mixed bag kinda day going on. You know one of those days where you just have a little bit of everything? My fam-fam is coming to visit on Tuesday so I should probably remove the camping gear from the guest room and clean July's leftovers out of the fridge. Ugh, pretending to be civilized for guests is the worst.


 Andrea sent me what might be one of my favorite submissions to date. This dress...tunic thingy is supposed to be for either gender. Makes sense. When I'm dropping acid, I'd rather do it with my husband while dressed alike.

 K, so jumpsuits are the bane of my existence, but I've learned that certain things can make it worse. Like cable knit camel toe, for example.

 Haven't you ever wished that your foot could look like a giant vat of melting Creamsicles? If I had a nickel for every time...

 Oh good! Instead of throwing out my broken DVD player, I can glue it to my head instead. So environmentally conscious of me!

This is probably my favorite thing of all time. It's like who wouldn't want to spend their time dressing up as a vending machine and pranking unsuspecting Coke drinkers? It's like "ahahaha I really got you that time sweet mother I'm so lonely." 

 Brenda sent me this hairband, noting that it made it look like the model's head is on fire. Besides heartily agreeing, I'd like to point out how shamed she looks in this picture. Shame on you, model. Shame for your firehead!

 
 Have you ever seen this comic? It makes me die from agreement. That's a totally legit way to die, right? The only person who can wear fedoras is Jennifer Aniston.


 Unless you add cat ears and are crazy. Then, be my guest.


 If you look at this too quick, it kind of looks like her intestines are spilling out. Then it's like "Phew, it's just an ugly floral maternity shirt that was a close one."


 Speaking of maternity shirts, how about an iPhone charger that looks like a fetus? Also, I can only assume you also enjoy cat mutiliation and serial killing in your spare time.


A few different people sent me this shoe, including Stephanie, Rachel and Lindsay. First, I took at as a personal offense: I have ridiculously short arms and wondered if all of these people were telling me that I look like a T-rex. After calming myself down I realized that it was really sent to me because it's a plastic DINOSAUR on a SHOE.


Also, thanks for sending in the costumes for the contest! Keep 'em coming. There have been some doozies this year... I have actually LOLed at a bunch. Oh human race, you so silly!

Now it's off to the races. Time to shed the hoodie for something more wearable in public. Boo.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you have no idea how much I look forward to Freaky Friday :)

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, you are hilarious!! You make me laugh out loud in front of my computer--not many things do that. Your commentary cracks me up. Keep it coming!!! you make my friday's! :)

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, you are hilarious!! You make me laugh out loud in front of my computer--not many things do that. Your commentary cracks me up. Keep it coming!!! you make my friday's! :)

Tiffany said...

So, fedoras are a no?

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

So, fedoras are a no?

Jenny said...

Oh my, that charger...so gross!! Why do people think these ideas are good? You know someone is buying this stuff though, haha.
Modern Modest Beauty

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your family! I hope you eat a ton of pumpkin pie.

A TON.

--Nora

iPad Mini Leather Case said...

Wow! This looks great! I am so impressed!

Anonymous said...

look at [URL=http://e--store.com/]coach online store[/URL] for more detail skzxLTac [URL=http://e--store.com/ ] http://e--store.com/ [/URL]

Anonymous said...

check [URL=http://e--store.com/]loui vuitton outlet[/URL] , just clicks away lsOEJnXB [URL=http://e--store.com/ ] http://e--store.com/ [/URL]

Unknown said...

www0817
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren uk
dsquared
canada goose jackets
ugg boots clearance
polo lacoste
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
superdry clothing
ugg boots clearance

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.