Freaky Friday Don'ts: Jacket Edition

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hopefully this week has been helpful to you on your eternal quest for the perfect jacket.

There is such an ABUNDANCE of ugly jackets out there, it literally took me like three minutes to round up my losers today.



Ahoy hoy! To match your boat shirt!


Please refer to my father in law awkward moment story. I wonder how many months along she is? Whats that? She's not pregnant. Shoot.



K, It's not like I advocate slutty dressing, but come on. A nun's habit is more provocative than this. Your chest needs to breathe! Give it some sunlight! Off to the country club!


For those days when you have to host a dinner party OR chop wood. Phew, I'm tired.


Its a gold. leather. jacket. Xenu Xenu.


I actually didn't know there was THIS much burgundy corduroy in exsistence. Even the model has this look like 'What have they put me in this time? I hate my job. Why didn't I take that scholarship to the community college like mom said?"



From the Jerry Seinfeld '89 Fall Collection.

Stay tuned!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me next week is how to love your freakish body week. Talk about dressing a large chest and a small body! Or, large hips.... or post-pregnancy belly without looking pregnant!
Please?
I need some help here! :)

Anonymous said...

BTW, I'm the freak who would have bought the yellow jacket- that outfit was cute! lol Now I know.

Anna@Exasperation said...

I love the dinner party/wood chopping comment. Hilarious.
I was at Target yesterday and spotted some fabulous jackets I may have to go back for - when I don't have kids with me:)

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying your blog. Great tips. Michelle C

Unknown said...

www0817
oakley sunglasses wholesale
pandora
nike presto femme
cheap basketball shoes
converse shoes
nike blazer pas cher
ugg boots clearance
true religion outlet store
nike requin
nike shoes

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.12
nhl jersey
christian louboutin outlet
true religion jeans
supreme
moncler jackets
jordan shoes
fitflops clearance
louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
yeezy boots 350

toshasl said...

replica bags karachi official website f8l94h9n04 replica bags in london view website q2o62p9r75 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags london t8e95k1y11 best site w9m02y9t51 cheap designer bags replica 7a replica bags philippines j7n52q7a85

Anonymous said...

x2o23u4t48 n9v86j1g77 j9q74o3l89 n2g42s7m88 t7c51g8q83 x7c69v1g26

mcsmylea said...

l8z21d7d39 l2s77c7w67 m5d36a2o63 z9c01z7p66 v2x09s2c52 d0p74k2u69

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.