Sweet Deals on Stuff You Should Buy

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This is horrible. I set out looking for good deals, and I ended up buying a lot of stuff. Don't tell my husband.


I'm sticking with tops and dresses today because I don't recommend you buy pants or short over the internet. They really need to be tried on before buying.

Changing up your wardrobe shouldn't have to be expensive. There are pieces all over the place that aren't going to break your budget. All of this stuff can be found at the clothing company's corresponding websites. Happy shopping. Direct your husband's hate mail to me.
Nordstrom - $14
Venus - $10
Venus - $10
15DollarStore.com -$15 (Obviously)
Body Central - $15 (love this one an obsessive amount)
Body Central - $15
Macy's - $18
Venus - $24
Nordstrom - $12 (Oh my gosh, this with a little brown cardigan? Adorable.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I wish when you clicked on the photo it took you to the website so it would be easier to find.

Anonymous said...

Almost all of these have massive amounts of cleavage showing. I know that a good bra can solve my 3-breastfed-children-and-back-to-the-A-cup-I-haven't-been-since-high-school boob problem, but what about modesty? I'm not a prude and try not to be too outdated, but I do believe in keeping myself covered. No sleeveless, no sheer, no cleavage, no midriff. Shorts and skirts to the knee. Any suggestions there? Maybe a post on modest-but-cute options?

Laura said...

Um, just a guess here, but I don't think my husband would be sending you hate mail if I bought some of those tops! Regarding the cleavage that Anonymous mentioned: I always layer a tank top under shirts that I think are giving away too much info. I've breastfed 3 kids too. I know what she's talking about!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.