Freaky Friday Don'ts

Friday, August 29, 2008



So this shirt was described online as "tribal and earthy". Really? Because I am pretty sure that somewhere, someway, a Native American is throwing up.







K I will admit that I burst out laughing when I came across this one. And I don't think laughter is really the look you're going for. Unless you're a rodeo clown. In which case, go right ahead.





I love the "safari vest." Because who does want to look like a retired 70 year old on her first safari. And look! Pockets for your granola bars and laxatives!



Scariest..... pants..... ever. Ridiculously high waisted. Check. Weird green color that will not match anything except the shoes you apparently dyed to match. Check. LEATHER. Check. Ready for a big night out at the Sizzler? Check, check!





This matching skirt/bag combo makes me want to go into a coma, then wake up and smack this girl for adding the shoes. IS IT REALLY NECESSARY? Did you look at the outfit and think "You know that this needs? Matching mustard green shoes. YES."





Aaaaand a matching jacket.





A weird, peep toed, chunky BLUE oxford. I love celebrity designers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job! Linen shirts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.