Freaky Friday Don'ts

Friday, August 8, 2008

I swear, if I see any of you wearing any of these, I will slip on my sunglasses and commence not knowing you.



K, if the pants give the MANNEQUIN a weird front bum (Front bum being the unattractive ting that happens when your pants make you look like you have a bum on your front) then they are probably not a good idea.


The equivalent of a Christmas sweater in the fall. My friend went to an awesome Ugly Sweater Part last Christmas. I'm pretty sure this won.




K, I hate denim shorts in the first place, but thes are a whole new category of fug. High waisted, relaxed fit, ew.


What the DEUCE is up with this shirt? WHY would you want to wear a boat on your shirt? A sailboat??? WHY??


Repeat after me: I am too old to wear trendy colored denim and too young to wear scary geriatric colored denim. (Although it does kind of match the sailboat shirt)




This shirt annoys me more than the person wearing it is even capable of being annoyed. LAME. DO NOT WEAR YOUR PMS ON YOUR SHIRT. Ever.

I swear I will slap these off of your feet. I understand that they are comfortable. I also understand they say "I give up!" If you're going to go this far, the next step is pristine white Keds. It's a slippery slop my friend.


Check back next Friday for more ugly clothes that I better not catch you wearing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you!! Boy how I do. I think my sil's have all of those bottoms. And those shoes. GAG they are the pledge up here on Sunday. THEY ARE NOT DRESS SHOES PEOPLE!! Wow that was good to get out! LOL ;)

Melissa said...

I am loving your blog! I have to ask though, I have those Ankle boots and need to retire them, but I have BIG calves. I can never find any boots that fit these legs of mine. Plus I have to do online shopping since there aren't any stores here in town for shoe shopping. Any suggestions? Thanks for making me laugh and giving me a since of awareness. It's good to have this reminder as a mom!

Jae said...

Lane Bryant has the cutest boots for wider calves. Check these ones out! http://www.lanebryantcatalog.com/pagebuilder/lane_bryant_catalog_product_page?item=050319&pagesize=3
CUTE!

Renee said...

i had a pair of those last shoes when i was 14 and they were in style. not only did they have stretchy elastic (great for any shoe), they also made a lovely slapping sound everytime you walked. i do not recommend.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.