Freaky Friday Don'ts

Friday, August 15, 2008

YAY! Another round of ugly clothes I found and laughed at, then posted for you to see why I hate them. My favourite! Here we go...


What an awkward shirt. It's so weirdly short and stumpy. Repeat after me: If it is unflattering on the MODEL, it will probably do the same to you, but worse. I think I can see her belly button.


The only time a sweater this homely would be acceptable would be if you're a nurse. Even then, a little questionable. It conjures up images of 23 cats and Hungry Man dinners.


Sausage shirt!!

Why hello, Carol Brady. Nice to see you again. Off to your PTA meeting, are you?

Wear it with this ill-fitting, weird length skirt for extra points.


Boxy-est jacket EVER. You are not a square. Do not dress like one (I am totally going to do jackets some time next week. I love jackets but then there are ruiners like this out there. And some mom is like "ooh! A red jacket! How hip!" Oh, honey no.)



I saved the best for last. Hands down the scariest, least flattering dress I've ever seen. I don't even know where you would wear this? Formal soccer game? Upscale camp site? Anyone?

Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooo Yes! Please do something on jackets! I need to buy some before the snow hits next month! But I want some causal ones, not the work attire type. Can't wait for next weeks posts!

Anna@Exasperation said...

You freakin' crack me up. This blog is on my top ten list!
-arawlins
(from babycenter)

sheri said...

ditto arawlins, this has become a new fav by far! (and if you knew how pathetically I dressed, you'd ban me from your blog altogether)
(SoCalMom2kk from babycenter)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

"sausage shirt" hahaha, totally made me lol.

Alisa said...

That has got to be the funniest post ever! Thanks for a good laugh girl! You are awesome

Nurse Heidi said...

Oh man. Even though I'm definitely not a fashionable girl AND I'm a nurse, I've never stooped as far down as wearing the light blue sweater thingy. Or KEDS for that matter. That's what crocs are for. (But not to wear to church - serious pet peeve).

(nurseheidi1 from BBC)

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.