On Hold

Thursday, May 29, 2014

You guys, I could not be more confused about what day it is. I tend to post M,W, F, and then I got mixed up because of Memorial Day and posted Tuesday, but in my head it was definitely still Monday. Now it's almost Friday and my first world problems are making me feel foggy and off-balance.

I'm also meant to be on a conference call in exactly nine minutes, so this has to be quick. Because I definitely thought today was Wednesday.

I'm also up to my eyeballs in a huge work project (hence my bribing my 5-year-old with Nintendo time to be quiet during said long conference calls), so will you bear with me and check back for just outfits and Freaky Friday for the next week or so? I've got to put something on hold or my very serious business job will start bleeding into my blog or vice versa, and I'm fairly sure my client doesn't want a 5,000 word piece on why I hate Crocs.

 As much as I would love to write that.

 Keep up with me via Instagram, Facebook, and a very pitiful Twitter account and we should be back to normal in a little while.

Thanks fraaands!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holidays mess me up, too! Glad I bought a day planner today.

And if your client doesn't understand your feelings about clogs, then that person is a fool.

Anonymous said...

And by "clogs" of course I meant those ugly rubber Croc shoes.

Sorry, today was my son's last day of school.

Jae said...

Last day for us is tomorrow and I cannot wait. I feel like I'm hungover from having to remember everything.

Heidi J said...

Sigh. I wish I could give you a hug right now and bake you a frozen pizza for your kids. Don't worry about us, silly!

Allison Hill said...

That was me last week. I thought it was Tuesday and Thursday at the same time. It was actually Friday.

Jae said...

Aw you guys are the best bloggy friends ever!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.