What I Wore: American Hipster

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I am inexplicably attracted to Americana, which is ironic because I'm not American at all. Wait, if I wear Americana ironically, does that make me a hipster? CRAP.

WHO AM I.

Top: Just Ginger (that's a stupid name) (similar) (maternity) (want!)
Jeans: Maurice's (similar) (similar)
Boots: Call it Spring (here
Necklace: Craft fair. It's literally just a letter pendant on a leather cord. See also: Things I could have made myself but instead purchased from other people. 

I wore this on one of those multipurpose days when I was hauling kids to baseball practice and grocery shopping but also having dinner with friends. Skinny jeans and booties forevaaaar. 

Sorry if none of this makes sense. The last two days have been very warm and I'm still acclimating and I feel sunburned and a little sundrunk. I need a nap. Like I'm literally just waiting around for my daughter to get home to be in charge so I can sleep. 

Ooh, I can hear her! Mom of the year, basically. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your lip gloss, it's the perfect soft red. Don't get me wrong, a really bold red lip is one of my favorite things to wear, but I wish I could find something a little more subtle and casual.

P.S. it is really hard for me to find lip colors that don't look weird on me.

Jae said...

I'm not normally a lipstick-wearer (it gives me anxiety!) but I DO love this color -- it's Moxie Lipstick by Bare Minerals and the color is Get Ready.

I your lip color pain, though~

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

www0817
christian louboutin shoes
ugg boots
nike air max
jordan shoes
ugg boots
adidas nmd
coach outlet online
moncler online outlet
cheap ray bans
saics running shoes

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.12
jordan 8
off white jordan
true religion jeans
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
jordans
moncler outlet
clarks shoes
ugg boots clearance

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.