What I Wore: Workhorse

Monday, August 12, 2013

Ah, my fuchsia bandage skirt from F21 circa 2010. How I love it. I wear this thing all the time and it's starting to get pretty gross and pill-y but I can't stop. I wear it with heels and a shmancy blazer to dress up, graphic tees and flats to dress it down and then this hybrid, born because I didn't want to wear heels but still needed to dress up. I went for a six mile hike on Saturday. Heels weren't going to happen.

 
 Top:I can't remember. But it's actually a tank dress, like this
Cardi: Nordstrom Rack (cute!) (love this)
Skirt: F21(want) (match everything) (pretty!)
Flats: Ardene (Canada) (with studs!) (basic) (with a bow I'm dead)
Cuff: Wizards of the West (no longer available wahhh)
Belt: c/o modbod

Here's what I look like when I smile nice.

 And here's what I look like when I'm yelling at my daughter "I don't understand why you're not changed when I asked you to change like, 10 minutes ago!" while still looking at the camera.

This actually happened. This is also why I have an aggressive forehead wrinkle.

Style blogger. Long hiker. Nice smiler. Kid yeller. I guess I'm kind of a workhorse too.



6 comments:

bashashhazbaz said...

first off, very cute outfit. secondly, the aggresive forehead wrinkle is hardly noticable--i just thought you were being silly!

Unknown said...

Aw, you look cute - I wish I looked nice in a skirt and flat pumps. Alas, I look like a washer woman from the 40's. And not in a good way. And yes, I said alas. I'm British and we have to say it at least once per day

Lily George said...

Love this outfit! Wish I were bold enough to wear colors. Yep, I live in funereal black.

Jae said...

Aw I love my bloggy friends! And saying "alas" is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I can put your aggressive forehead wrinkle to shame. I have a cowlick close to my forehead. When I feel threatened, it flares, much like the neck ruffle of a frilled lizard.

Actually, that was completely fabricated. Love your fuschia skirt! When I stop being knocked up, I'll totally get one.

Anonymous said...

Very love your blue dress, the way you look cute, I have to buy a dress like this, but was not able to buy, you can tell me?

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.