What I Wore: Ridiculous

Monday, August 5, 2013

Hey, good news everyone! I'm not in a bad mood anymore. I had an awesome weekend and my house is clean and I read a book and talked to my super hilarious family and that's just what I needed. So no more whining from me!


My husband took one look at this outfit and pronounced me "ridiculous." It was because of the shoes. They are really, really tall -- probably clock in a six inches with a platform. They make me almost as tall as my 6' husband I kid you not. I'm But that's OK, because I don't mind thinking of myself as a little ridiculous.

Top: Local boutique (Contagious for you SFians)
Tank: Local boutique (My Sister's Closet)
Skirt: c/o mod bod
Belt: Yeah, it's my reversible belt from Wal-Mart I ain't ashamed
Watch: XOXO
Ring: InspiredSilver
Shoes: Qupid
(I'd do links but I'm running late so check in later)


 They are so ridiculous. But I love them anyway. Fun fact! The first time I wore these shoes, I think they made me lightheaded. This time, I decided to stretch them so they weren't so tight. If you ever want to stretch too-tight shoes, grab a pair of your husband's socks and put on the shoes. Then, use your hairdryer to heat them up and stretch them out. Let 'em cool (haha I sound like a cooking blog) and once they're all the way cooled, take them off and you should have an extra half-size to work with. 

Brilliant AND ridiculous. I can handle that.

4 comments:

Jenna Foote said...

I really like your tribal print! Cute shoes. I just cannot do heels. They kill my feet and I have bunionettes and first world pains, blah blah blah.

Jennifer Wells said...

I'm sure what he meant was "ridiculously AWESOME!" but he didn't want to encourage you.

bashashhazbaz said...

first off, those heels make me say, "Yowza!" secondly, you look gorgeous!

Jae said...

Oh make no mistake -- they make me say yowza too. They're one of my favorite pairs of shoes to look at, but definitely not to wear.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.