What I Wore: Perfect Tee

Monday, August 19, 2013

If it was noticeably quiet around here on Friday, it's because I scored a hair appointment first thing in the morning and it was 3.5 hours and OMG I wanted to scream it took so long. However, I'm way happy with the results... even if I'm scared of ever getting my hair highlighted and cut every again. And this morning, I'm off to the dentist so it's equally as exciting! I chopped a solid five inches off. Well, the hairdresser did. I posted a before and after on my IG.

Also, my computer managed to fry itself so I'm working with my laptop and it doesn't have Photoshop. So these are just raw off of the camera. How embarrassing!

Shirt: Infamous (here)  (similar)
Jeans: Abercrombie (similar) (cheaper)
Boots: Frye (here) (cheaper and in black)
Ummm that's pretty much it. 


 I wore this out to dinner and to drive to the cabin with the Mr. He was very appreciative of the whole T-shirt and boots thing and said "Now THIS is what I like." I guess that's what happens when you marry someone from the Wild Wild West. And by Wild Wild West, I mean a 98 percent Mormon town just outside of an area affectionately known as "Happy Valley."

Also, we almost died because someone pulled at "Date Night" on us at dinner and totally took our reservations. Like, they called our last name and we did the whole "signal that it's us" thing and another couple jumped ahead of us and were seated instead. It was awesome and we called ourselves the Tripplehorns until the joke was too old. So like, five minutes later.

Anyway, I'm obsessed with this T-shirt and I just barely ordered it. I love it so much that it's going to be a catalyst for a discussion on T-shirts on Wednesday. Riveting, I know, but I'm always on the lookout for the perfect shirt and I feel like it's worth talking about it. This one was supersoft, had a v-neck and is printed to look like an old suffragette newspaper and this delights me in every way possible.

Anyway, the dentist waits for no one and I have some nitrous with my name on it. Happy Monday, guys. 


8 comments:

Cindy said...

Your hair looks great. My husband is the same way. He'll tell me I look good when I'm in jeans and a tee but won't say anything when I dress up.

Lily George said...

The T-shirt is sold out in my size. Boo! As a history nerd, I need a suffragette T-shirt!

Bronzed Humanity said...

Your hair looks awesome! These photos are not bad...whenever I cant use photoshop I use Pixlr...look it up, great tool!
Loving those boots!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

Anonymous said...

That's funny, my husband is the opposite. We lived in the south for a year, he remarked once that it was nice to see women wearing skirts and dresses.

Being preggo means I want tight jeans, though. So that I have some kind of a shape.

Jae said...

Thanks for the tip Megan! I'll check it out. I abuse my computers.

Nora, when are you due? I bet you're an adorbs pregnant lady. I'm all about tight clothes when pregnant because it's the only time its OK to have a belly poking out of your shirt.

Ki said...

Nice outfit! That tee is giving me all kinds of life right now :)

bashashhazbaz said...

LOL--you crack me up! first off, your hair looks great! secondly, loving the outfit--looks snazzy. and last, the whole date night thing was "HI-LARIOUS"! lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.madre

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.