Freaky Friday

Friday, January 2, 2015

I feel like I haven't done a Freaky Friday in forever. Probably because I haven't. Also, thanks for all the kind responses on the Resolutions post. It's always crazy to me how much I have in common with you guys. But I guess that makes sense, when I'm talking to women who read a blog specifically called "How Not to Dress Like a Mom," right?



Buy this leg pack as a way to keep your credit cards safe at Disneyland but also to fulfill the dreams of young nerds everywhere. 

I love how this sweater makes it look like Oprah has elaborate curly pigtails. Also, it reminds me of this gif my brother sent me, which currently holds the top spot for best gif of all time, as voted by myself: 



Whilst celebrating New Year's Eve the other day, I saw like, a 14-year-old girl wearing a "Thug Life" shirt and I was like oh, you poor little white girl from Provo, why are you doing this?

This shirt, however, would be totally appropriate here. 

This was listed as a European style. Any Euro readers out there? I have a brother living in England and he hasn't told me about the rampant housecoat-over-Daisy Dukes trend yet. Please confirm/deny. 

Where does one wear a stylish scarecrow cardigan? Rave at the Emerald City? HAHAHA I kill myself.

Um, ma'am? It seems as though your hips have sprouted a pony hair mane. 


Speaking of which, I don't wanna judge anyone's grooming habits, but you may want to put "waxing appointment" at the top of your to-do list. 

I like this look. I'll call it sweaterdiaperskinnyleg. 

A viewing window for your leg meat, at last!

Alright, it's back to work for me. Fun fact about being a marketing writer: Every client does their marketing budget for the year in January, which means I have like, seven clients who are all like "YAY we're rich again can you write 9,000 words of copy now?" I've been up since 6 plugging away with no end in sight. This was my break. Pray for me. Or take on some of my overflow. Whatever works best. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

European (Brit) and proud of it - whoever wrote that THAT outfit is Euro needs to go into hiding before I round up a lynch mob. I have never seen daisy dukes and a housecoat together. However, I did just see a woman shopping at the supermarket with pyjamas, a housecoat and UGGs and couldn't decide which component of her outfit offended me the most. I do not understand someone leaving the house like this. Also, that weird thigh pack thingy made me feel uncomfortable because of the thigh strap. Thigh strap.

Heidi said...

Those boots would be a killer in Terminus!!! Haha, come on, walking dead anyone? Anyone?

Jennifer Wells said...

Avril, where I live (Midwest United States) lends itself to people dressing casually to a scary degree. People wouldn't think twice about an outfit like that, aside from the housecoat, I suppose. It's kind of depressing.

Unknown said...

As a Euro reader (Icelandic living in Norway) I swear off this being European...

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.