Freaky Friday

Friday, January 23, 2015


Happy Friday, guys! I just got home from a workout and might want to die. Everything hurts and I'm ravenously hungry, so food and a nap it is!

After Freaky Friday, natch.

Attention everyone: New fashion rule!! No wearing harem pants unless you are in a legitimate harem. See, it's handy and it's not as confusing as the whole white after Labor Day thing. 

How many bathroom mats does it take to make a hideous Muppet shrug? 

This looks like something Effie would wear in Hunger Games. 

Also, I hate that Hanging Tree song because in the middle they play Jennifer Lawrence saying "You" over and over again and it sounds like she's saying "Ew" repeatedly. 

"Little House on the Prairie: The Artsy Discovery Years" 

I always had cats growing up and they had the unfortunate habit of barfing into backpacks and my brothers and I wouldn't realize it until we got to school.

This sweater is bringing up some seriously repressed memories for me. 

Maybe it's because I've been listening to the Game of Thrones soundtrack lately, but this tunic makes me want to like, grow some grain, marry a cousin, and start a peasant uprising. 

My, aren't we fancy in our pom-pom bedecked pantaloons? 

If Seasonal Affective Disorder were a pair of pants.


No, seriously, I'm going to shower so I can go grab something to eat. Gotta look nice for my chicken. 


2 comments:

Allison Hill said...

I was SO happy to see a new post today. I'm sitting here dying at work on a Friday, wishing it were over already, and I thought, THAT'S what will save me! I'll check with Jae. And there it was. Harem pants and Pom-Pom Pantaloons. Happy Sigh.

Jennifer Wells said...

Yes. Jae's blog has saved me on many occasions. It's like, instead of a sugary coffee, I look at horrible fashion mistakes.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.