What I Wore: Sneaky Lazy

Monday, August 25, 2014

 Sometimes, when I don't want to get all dressed up and just be lazy, I use this sneaky trick: Wear normal, lazy clothes with pattern and texture. Like, a T-shirt and jeans is pretty lame, but add some leopard and leather and then I'm like "Hey everyone I got dressed today!"

This is totally a "Shopping around on a Saturday" outfit. Nothing too special, but adding some texture and pattern makes it a little more wear-worthy, right? Also, I don't wear a lot of makeup and jewelry on lazy Saturdays, so leopard loafters make it all better (I bought them at K-Mart when I went in to get my kids' school supplies because I am a gem).


Shorts: Let's not get too excited I cut them off of an old pair of F21s (but I really like these)
Shoes: Bongo (here) Seriously, don't spend a ton on something as silly as leopard sneakers. 

Andrew loves to sneak into pictures. I'll bet 65 percent of all pictures I take look like this. 

Honestly, when it's still hot, boring, lazy outfits with zero layering are my favorite ever. And, since those days are numbered, I'll probably just soak up until I have to wear complicated outfits again. Today's outfit might end up being a swimsuit. Don't worry, I'll add a pattern. So fashion! 

9 comments:

Allison Hill said...

That's close to what I wore today! Jeans, t shirt and sandals, but I took your advice about rolling up skinnies to crop them a little, and I picked my favorite flat sandals with shells that EVERYONE compliments me on, an orange t with pleating detail, and a shell choker that happens to match my shoes. Dressed in two minutes, felt like a million bucks all day.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Mr. Andrew's face seems to have lost some of its baby fat! Same with my four-year-old.

"Wear normal, lazy clothes with pattern and texture."

Putting thought into your clothing counts, so you were being less lazy than you think!

Rachael Cain said...

this is the most perfect casual outfit, I adore it,

Rachael Cain said...

this is the most perfect casual outfit, I adore it,

Jae said...

Yay Allison, we're twins! But seriously, two minutes to a million bucks is pretty reasonable.

Nora, I know he has a skinny face now! He was the fattest child ever and now I miss that.

And Rachael, kissy face emoticon to you.

John said...

michael kors outlet store
longchamp uk
tory burch sale
kate spade uk
oakley sunglasses cheap
moncler uk
ugg australia
birkenstock outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
20161203yuanyuan

Unknown said...

www0817
michael kors outlet online sale
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
canada goose jackets
pandora
canada goose outlet
mbt shoes outlet
ray ban eyeglasses
ecco outlet
pandora

seneeh said...

Check This Outdescription check over herecheck my source Get More Infolook here

deysluez said...

g0k90n9d54 w5y98q7y28 i0j30w6r10 w5m68i3c18 i2l86n5k88 r6n48h5q33

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.