What I Wore: Newlywed Game

Monday, August 11, 2014

On Friday we went out with some of our oldest friends and had so much fun (and I wore this). We grabbed some BBQ and then saw Guardians of the Galaxy and could not stop talking until I got shushed from my husband when the move started. Hey, I was catching up! We even drove my husband's old Jeep, which was our only car when we got married. So basically I felt like a baby newlywed all night long and it was awesome.

Top: BKE Boutique (gift from husband - he has good taste, right?) (similar) (super cute) (embellished collar)
Jeans: Calvin Klein because I have like four pairs now (here as per usual)
Shoes: Top Moda (similar) (similar)
Watch, bracelet: Gucci, Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Just some hoops from F21

This is actually my favorite picture that we took. I was yelling at Justin because he was taking pictures too fast and then I spend like, nine hours deleting shots of me blinking. I'm much better looking with my mouth closed. This is me saying "Staaaaaahp you're taking them too fast!" And apparently waving my hand weirdly. 

Speaking of newlyweds, on Saturday, we went and bought an entire new appliance package for our kitchen. We've been functioning with the same appliances we bought at like, garage sales when we first moved into our house eight years ago, so it was time. I am TOO excited to have a range that doesn't set off the smoke alarm every time I boil water.

Of course, after blowing that money, I feel like we're as poor as newlyweds. I might have to restrict my shopping to recover. It's a small price to pay for a better dishwasher, right?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You look adorable...I love the whole outfit...the shoes with the jeans...perfection! Enjoy your new appliances...Nothing makes you feel married like being excited about appliance purchases! ha!

jmleicht said...

Love the outfit! I'm slowly expanding my collection of skinny jeans and am having trouble pairing them with anything but flats. Any secrets or tips for wearing heels and skinnys?

Jae said...

Good q! Because skinnies obviously have a slim silhouette, I tend to balance them out with more substantial or embellished heels and wedges.

But seriously, it's really hard to go wrong with skinnies and heels. They were made for each other.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those shoes. Congratulations on your new appliances!

Allison Hill said...

I second the shoe/whole outfit love. I broke out some brand new skinnies myself yesterday and it felt so good! And congrats on the new appliances, I'm so excited for you! I just got a new fridge too and I may or may not stroke it every time I walk past...

John said...

michael kors outlet store
longchamp uk
tory burch sale
kate spade uk
oakley sunglasses cheap
moncler uk
ugg australia
birkenstock outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
20161203yuanyuan

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.