Winner Winner!

Friday, November 1, 2013

So I know some of you are having trouble with the site lately. There's been some issue with bot traffic. Sooo I think I'll probably be transitioning to WordPress sometime next week, so bear with me as we go through some serious growing pains. It's going to be all over the place.

Now, in the meantime I can just sit here and be glad that Halloween is officially over. By 9pm last night I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. A friend took my daughter out trick or treating and my son completely crashed and missed everything, but I still was glad when I could shut off my lights and hide up in my room.

But easily the best part of Halloween was when I took my kids and their cousins trick or treating and a man didn't have any candy, but asked if we'd like to come inside and look at his parrot instead.

I was so afraid that "parrot" was a euphemism for something.

It was just a parrot.

And it was still weird. 

So I'm extra glad to be announcing the winner of the trashy Halloween contest and put this year to bed. And after tallying up the votes, we have a TIE! Both the USB and the Twerkin' Teddy won for being the grossest costumes of 2013, so Heather and Lindsay, do me a favor and email me your addresses at nomoremomjeans at gmail dot com so I can send you your gift cards. You both have excellent taste. Or terrible taste. I can't tell.

All of these shenanigans have put me woefully behind for work and I have shopping plans in a couple of hours, so I'm going to sign off. Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! And I even forgot to vote!

Lindsay said...

I did too Heather!! Haha!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting even when you don't feel good! Get some rest.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.