What I Wore: Leopard Love

Monday, November 11, 2013

You guys, I am dangerously close to overdoing it with the leopard. I just can't even handle how versatile it is and how you can use it like a neutral. I was looking through my closet the other day and it was just all leopard, all of the time. I think I need a new signature pattern. Because the last couple of times I've taken outfit pics, I've been wearing leopard and it seems weird to post them separately.

So you get both.


Outfit #1:
Cardigan: c/o mod bod (omg this please stop me from buying it) (similar) (obsessed)
Skirt: c/o mod bod (similar) (cheaper)
Boots: Crystal (similar) (awesome basic)
Necklace: Plunder (here)

Outfit #2:
Top: Chelsea & Theodore (here) (omg plus sizes. this with a pencil skirt? dead) (love this print)
(But seriously, faux wrap drape tops are EVERYTHING right now and crazy super flattering, so get one in your closet.PS I'm buying this one in black too I love it so much)
Jeans: Calvin Klein (here and seriously, they look good on everyone.)
Shoes: Mossimo (so pretty) (love this for fall)
Cuff: F21 (similar)


OK, so looking through all those clothes just made me want to buy more leopard, not less. Save me from myself please.


What's your favorite print? I'm partial to snake as well, I just don't have as much. Ooh and I love all things peacock.

OK, so just all animal prints, all the time.

6 comments:

Paula said...

This post made me laugh, you're funny! I feel the same way about stripes. But I'm trying to move to houndsooth, to even things out in my closet. x

Jennifer Wells said...

Go ahead and laugh, but I like nerdy prints. Plaid, paisley, argyle.

Even I realize that plaid can be done so very, very wrong.

Jae said...

OMG argyle is one of my all-time faves. And I love houndstooth too -- if I see it, I buy it!

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with leopard too! Leopard lovers unite! I just can't get enough, it goes with everything. Must. Wear. Leopard. Always.

I do have to add though that I fell in love with a houndstooth coat a few years ago, and have been dying for one ever since. I can't ever find my size.

bashashhazbaz said...

i tend to disagree! you set your own fashion style and trend. if you love leopard, then don't just wear it, BE the leopard! ;)

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I was super excited to see the link to the CK skinniest, but it seems to go to the wrong place? Can you tell me the fit name :)?

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.