Annual Trashy Halloween Costume Contest 2013!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It;s still dark here, but I've been up for a while combing through submissions and bringing you the best ridiculously trashy Halloween costumes for this year.

For those of you new to the blog, each year, readers send in trashy costumes they find while perusing the web. I post them, we make fun of sad people who need to trick or treat with their ta-tas and we're all happy!  Except for the people who later on comment anonymously that I am a horrible person. But then we laugh at them and are happy again.

Then, we vote and the winner gets a Target gift card for being such an eagle-eyed and distinguished person. Shall we go ahead and get started? We shall!

 photo T2eC16hHJF8E9nnC9cJSBP-IJrfD60_35_zpscf39199c.jpg

 photo d921e940-03b1-0131-bef7-3622738cf3aepng_zpse7ccfc6c.jpgLet's start with Rachelle's sexy skunk. Because nothing gets the old motor running like looking like you stink when you feel threatened. Can someone explain to me what is sexy about "Look out boys -- I might spray"?













Alison sent in sexy Marge here. Marge is sexy like, three times on The Simpsons and never was it in her green dress and heels. Also, the face doesn't work. She should be more cautions and annoyed than "come hither."

Also stop ruining cartoons.













 photo sexy-rick_zps749d0d75.jpg
"That's SEXY Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead TO YOU."

For future reference: Male character + skirt = Halloween character. Try it with other male characters, like Indiana Jones, Luke Skywalker and Peter Griffin from Family Guy. SO SEXY.

(Thanks, Sara!)













 photo 5313c2f0-03ad-0131-f019-22aa1204380cpng_zps3e04d70d.jpg
 Case in point: Sexy Ron Burgundy from Anchorman. Also, enjoy answering "Are you like, a hot Hermione?" from drunk guys all night long.

(From V.)



















 photo de1fcee1087fb041d0087b52c0d96316_zps5fd4a1eb.jpg

Like, I don't want to sway your votes, but this one is my favorite -- from Heather.

It's a sexy honey badger.

As referenced by the poorly made hat, the obvious dress (do honey badgers wear dresses?) and the snake in the teeth.

Also, heels.... because sexy, duh!

















 photo 44c039e85f75c445e1eb2cf2333ac14e_zps866e1f79.jpg
Heather also visits us from the land of subtlety, where she found this USB costume!

So the stick... goes into the port.... you guys are going to have to slow down, I missed 6th grade health.




















 photo thumbphp_zps7e7a0e6d.jpgJenna sent me a better picture of this costume, but I try to find manufacturer pictures instead to protect the poor people who think these are good ideas. So it was this, only without any body stockings. So yeah, now we're just going to parties naked.

"So what are you supposed to be?"

"You know, like a censor bar person?"

"So... you're sexy... sex?"


















 photo Micky_Mouse_Cost_5229e68cc4ab2_zps5391e7c4.jpg
"Excuse me, I was wondering if you knew where they were holding the party for destroying all innocence?"

(Thanks Lindsay!)


















 photo rainbowdash1_zps6217d749.jpg
So, at this point, do all sexy costume wearers just think ears have magical powers in making you look completely different?

Because this is the saddest Sexy Rainbow Dash costume ever. It's just a bikini top. And a skirt. And ears.

I... I just can't anymore.

Thanks for ruining my day, Jessica!

 photo gregdestefano_princessesfulllength_small_zpsd5d1487d.jpg


Sleeping Beauty makes me cry. Also, why is Tinkerbell the one with the most clothes on?

(Thanks, Meleah!)



 photo Miley-Cyrus-Twerkin-Teddy-Spirit-Costume1_zpsd5a804ad.jpg


And last but certainly not least is what will likely be the most overdone costume of all time. This website called it "Twerkin' Teddy." I call it "Too Early for me to Feel This Nauseous."

(Thanks Lindsay!)
















Alright, haters! Cast your votes amid the choruses of "You're just jealous!" Voting will end Nov. 1st at 12am and I'll announce who was the best trash-scouter of 2013 on Friday.

Happy Halloween!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can one choose??

Okay, Sexy Skunk. But she may have to share the gift certificate with you because part of what made it so glorious was the description.

Jenna Foote said...

Oh man, so many good ones to choose from. I'm gonna go with Slutty Rainbow Dash since it hurt my heart the most.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, this is so tough! I guess my vote goes for...the USB port. I can only imagine the mayhem that would cause at a Halloween party. Yuck!

Misty said...

I have to go with sexy honey badger. Sexy skunk was a close second, but the honey badger hood won me over. Also, I think I could have made that costume, which gives it extra points for craptasticness.

Jaz said...

I vote for the censored bars

Jae said...

The idea that someone saw that honey badger video and was like yes, so sexy... concerns me.

Lily George said...

Oooh boy. Sexy Rainbow Dash. For two reasons: a.) stop ruining cartoons and b.)homemade and looks like crap.

This is always so much snarky fun, Jae!

Unknown said...

I am not voting because I would vote for myself, but I LOVE the description of the sexy skunk. It made the costume that much more 'sexy'. This contest bring joy to my life lol

Rachelle

Jae said...

Pshh you can totally vote for yourself!

Meleah said...

Ooh! If I get to vote for myself than I am. Nothing ruins my childhood like seeing my Disney Princess dressed up like cheep hookers.

Morgan Hagey said...

My vote goes to the twerker.

Unknown said...

and here I thought the ridiculous slutty bear costume from last halloween was bad..thanks, miley, for more thoroughly destroying a cherished childhood memory :(

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The only choice is the USB costume - sleaziest. ever.

Maggie said...

This is a tough one. I'm gonna say the twerky costume.

Sarah Schwartz said...

Tweek is worst!

Elise said...

Two readers here--one vote for the USB couple--nothing more awkward than announcing to the world "WE'RE HAVING SEX!!!" And one vote for the honey badger--horrible.

Tiffany said...

Totally sleeping beauty. I went and googled that picture cuz I couldn't really tell. When I saw it on my computer, and not just my phone, I also wanted to cry! Lol.

Unknown said...

home good quality replica bags this page check that this article

Unknown said...

vérifier ma source Dolabuy Loewe lire cet article Bottega Veneta Dolabuy Obtenez plus d'informations Vérifiez ceci

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.