Freaky Friday

Friday, November 15, 2013

 It's cold and rainy today, which means snow is probably on its way to the mountain. On the bright side, it's not like we had family pictures scheduled for tomorrow or anything OH WAIT YES WE DID.

I just bought a new blanket sweater and so I've got my foot heater on, I'm bundled up and we made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I'm kiiiind of tempted to put up my Christmas decorations tomorrow. Is it too early? Tell me honestly.

I guess I'll distract myself with ugly clothes for now.


 Robin sent along this gem. Is there any time when a garment the zips over the entirety of your face is necessary? I mean other than being a creepy floral axe murderer, of course.

 BOOBS GO HERE.

 Meleah sent over these pants, which were like $430. I think they might be priced per inch of crotch-drop.


 She also sent these ones, which honestly just look unsanitary in a "I just dragged my pants all over a mall bathroom" kind of way.

 This looks like a superhero sweater. And your superhero name is Breastplate Rose.

 And here's your cape.

Made from Snuffleupagus hide.

 This might be the ugliest jacket I've ever had on the site. And that's saying something, because they are everywhere. Are the pockets giving me a snide smile? I DON'T KNOW.
Sherpas. So hot right now.


 Also, this.

My husband and I were laughing at this last night. Really, Mariah Carey? Working for millions of dollars for like, three months was literally like going to work every day in HELL with SATAN?

Maybe we're being just a little dramatic? Someone put that girl in the mines.


Alright, I'm off for the weekend. And maybe putting up Christmas decorations What who said that?


19 comments:

Jenna Foote said...

Well, our local lite-rock radio station is already playing non-stop Christmas music until New Years' Day so what the heck, go for it. Maybe if we all band together and put up Christmas this weekend, the high temperature in Arizona can drop below 85 degrees sometime. I'D LIKE TO WEAR MY CARDIGANS NOW, THANK YOU.

Jenna Foote said...

In other news, maybe you should come HERE to take your family pictures?

Unknown said...

The neighbors down my street started putting up their decorations the morning after Halloween. To be fair, they are the ones who go totally Griswald, so if they don't start early they'll never get everything up on time.

Jae said...

I usually wait until Black Friday to put them up but Thanksgiving is SO LATE this year. And our house decor is major. I don't wanna put it up just to take it down in three weeks!

Jenna, I'm in for Christmas if you're in ;) We'll do it for Arizona. lol.

Allison Hill said...

I put mine up on Tuesday. It made my son happy, it made me happy, and anyone else doesn't have to come to my house.

Also, I'm jealous of your portrait appointment-we just moved to the boonies and there's no Target or JCP (with a studio) within an hour of us. I'm kind of freaking out.

Unknown said...

I need to find a family photog too. We have to include the dogs, so I guess that leaves out the store studios (or does it? anybody know?) I'm thinking of asking a neighbor to snap some digitals on our front lawn. Also have to wait until Movember is over cause hubs is not shaving this month and that is not going to be in our holiday photo!

bashashhazbaz said...

those sherpas are HOT...literally! lol made from caribou i'm guessing...

Val said...

We usually wait until December to put our tree up. But this year we did it after Halloween because we'll be out of town for a lot of December and I wanted some time to enjoy it.

It feels really weird to have it up this early, but it's helping me remember to start thinking about Christmas presents for everyone.

Meleah said...

Ugh! No! No Christmas yet! At least wait until the Friday before Thanksgiving! (Really, what is one more week!?)

Piiches said...

I've already got my Christmas decorations up....:/....... I say so long as Halloween has past it's ok.
And as for the first pic, it's just a 'pretty body bag' I'm just not sure why the feet are still showing.....?

Piiches said...

I've already got my Christmas decorations up....:/....... I say so long as Halloween has past it's ok.
And as for the first pic, it's just a 'pretty body bag' I'm just not sure why the feet are still showing.....?

Anonymous said...

I love the sad and forlorn look on the face of the model wearing the 'drag on the floor' pants. You can tell she's totally thinking, "This is so NOT what I signed up for when I decided to do some modeling."

If you want to put up decorations for Christmas go for it, although my neighbors who turned their lights on the day after Halloween and the Christmas music in the mall last week drove me bonkers.

Unknown said...

Love these style! These impress me! My friends are gonna love them! Thanks for your sharing and posting! lol!


http://www.aekk.com/

Unknown said...

Love these style! These impress me! My friends are gonna love them! Thanks for your sharing and posting! lol!


http://www.aekk.com/

Micheal Hussey said...

Amazing information in this blog here that is truly glancing over the every aspects of topic.bubblegum casting

Anonymous said...

Thanks to share these details it’s truly nice.
bubblegum casting reviews

Anonymous said...

You guys present there are performing an excellent job.bubblegum casting reviews

Anonymous said...

You guys present there are performing an excellent job.bubblegum casting reviews

Anonymous said...

Wasp dudes! Amazing stuff continues the good work. bubblegum casting reviews

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.