What I Wore: Outtakes

Tuesday, September 10, 2013


 You guys, I've totally sucked at blogging the past couple of weeks and it's not going to get much better until next week. We are headed out for a little end-of-summer vacation tomorrow so I'm busy getting things together/cleaning our boat/wanting to die. Yesterday I miiiiight have been home for all of 15 minutes, but today I have dedicated to the cleaning of my house, so I had a chance to nip in and post a late outfit. I feel so accomplished!


Anyway, whenever I take pictures and my whole family is around, I get three people yelling directions at me. The result is a lot of awful pictures.

Don't let this lovely picture fool you.

 Top: Paper Doll (similar) (plus size) (so cute!)
Shoes: American Eagle (awesome basic)
Earrings (F21)

 Aaaaand then my kids are like "Mom! Do this with your hand" and my husband takes pictures before I'm ready and everything else in the file looks like this.




And then my son gets dressed up as Batman/Handy Manny and also wants his picture taken.


It's kind of a process. They are far more invested in this blog than I am. Some people have editors and publicists, but I think I'll stick with my tiny fashion director and amateur photographers thanks.

Anyway, I'm off to clean and do generally unpleasant things for the rest of the day. Boooo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you get a little coinage for every visitor to your site, right? 'Cause I think I may be funding your summer vacay. (Yeah, that's right, Hunger Site, you heard me.) Why am I checking out your outfit posts, you may ask?

Two weeks til normal clothes, and in the meantime, I am dying. If I have to look at one more maternity outfit, I'm going to puke. I love my baby but I hate being an Oompa Loompa.

Unknown said...

Please tell Andrew how much I love the Batman/Manny mash-up! The floral skirt in your picture is so pretty, I just wish that my legs looked like yours, great gams (does that make me sound like a creepy GI from World War II?)!

Jae said...

Nora, you're so close! I know what you mean about maternity clothes. They're fun at the beginning and awful at the end.

Avril, you can use old timey slang with me any time you want.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Batman/Handy Manny is seriously the best super hero ever. A perfect man for a utility belt.

Love the word "gams."

bashashhazbaz said...

great outtakes! you look lovely!

John said...

michael kors outlet clearance
prada sunglasses
armani exchange
mont blanc pens
burberry outlet online
jimmy choo outlet
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
louboutin pas cher
air force 1
yeezy boost 350 white
true religion outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
adidas pure boost
canada goose jackets
cheap jordans
adidas trainers
oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglass,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,oakley sunglasses outlet,oakley store,oakley outlet,oakley outlet store,oakley sunglasses sale,oakley sunglasses discount
reebok shoes
adidas superstars
adidas nmd white
cheap nike shoes
hollister
cheap jordans
toms shoes
fitflops sale clearance
dior sunglasses
ghd hair straighteners
reebok outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
true religion
nike huarache
2016426yuanyuan

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.