Freaky Friday: I Heart Readers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Augh, I'm just getting over a bout of the flu that decided to ruin my life yesterday, so I was glad when I realized I didn't have to search for bad clothes on my own... you guys had sent me some that needed their turn in the limelight. And that, my readers, is why I love you.



L. (name changed to protect the spotter) sent me this atrociousness. The strips of lace fabric are about as necessary as a calorie counter at McDonalds.


Michelle sent me this dress, which is sadly from one of my favorite dress shops. I'm willing to give them a pass based on the fact that I think someone was hungover when this was designed. Don't let it happen again!



Oh, my hatred for shirts with vapid sayings on them has been rekindled. Really? Blink if you like me? Hey mannequin; how about "breathe if you think I'm annoying?" (Thanks Lindsay!)


I got this fug shoe from C., who sent an email saying "Found these at Urban Outfitters. 'Nuff said."

Really, you mean to tell me Urban Outfitters is selling ugly pothead poncho flip flops that only ultimate hipsters would wear? Well, that's just not like them.


Stacey sent me these rainbow skinnies which only ever be appropriate at Pride. Granted, the shoes are adorable.



Annie sent over this "vintage" "Lady Gaga" bodysuit.

Hold the phone. Are they saying that it's Lady Gaga because it looks like something WOULD wear, or are they saying that because it's something she actually DID wear.

Because either way, bodysuits probably aren't something you really wanna buy used.


Lauren sent over these lonely cat lady skinnies. I'm sorry, since when did skinny jeans just become a blank canvas for insane people?

She also pointed out the fact that the shoes and pants are both cat-based. I think that's the first time I've ever had to use the term "cat-based."

This calls for a cat-based meme.


Bahahaha that cat just looooves a sale.



Stacey sent me these bad boys. All reproductive connotations aside, what's up with the bull horn for a heel?


OK, as someone who works out on a fairly regular basis, I can *kinda* see how a hoodie with a ponytail hole (sent by Julia) could be.... convenient? It's the execution I have a problem with. Just seeing a ponytail poking out the back is gonna make you look like a horse butt, no doubt about it.


Kirsten and Amanda both sent me some shoes which I felt should go together. The second pair is called "Demonia." I hereby christen the first pair "Hauntmydreamsforeveria."



Because nothing says "Run far, far away before I make a scrapbook of what our future children would look like" quite like making your guy wear a shared sweatshirt.

See how they're looking off in different directions? It's because they're watching their self respect float off into the distance. (Thanks Petra!)


Seriously guys, keep the freakiness rolling in. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Of course, that could also be the fever and meds.

But I prefer to think it's because of you.

9 comments:

Jenna said...

Those shoes with the teeth? They killed me. Died of fright. Posting this comment from the Spirit World.

Jae said...

OMG you too? Let's hang out. Spirit World GNO!

Anonymous said...

Bahahahahhaa at that sweatshirt!!! And $79?!?

Lela

Kate said...

I don't understand... those Ariel seashell shoes? How do they stay on?! Or maybe, wait. I don't want to know.

Unknown said...

I want to hunt down the model for the Pride Pants and feed her a cheeseburger. With bacon. And a super large order of fries.

Crap, now I'm hungry.

Christina Perri said...

That pair of high heels with bull horn for a heel is so special. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thought you might get a kick out of this:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/21/living/gallery/hipster-olympics/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

--Nora

Jae said...

Hahaha OMG Nora that is awesome. Seriously, best way to start a Monday ever.

yanmaneee said...

longchamp handbags
timberland boots
moncler jackets
golden goose
coach factory outlet
off white nike
off white clothing
yeezy boost 350 v2
balenciaga triple s
asics running shoes

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.