What I Wore: Easter Ballet

Monday, April 14, 2014


I totally jinxed myself by complaining about Spring Break, because I got sick on Monday and it stuck around until Thursday. I did get my kids out to do some fun stuff, but only with copious naps and a very messy house. I am please to report, however, that after a post-sickness burst of energy, my house is now clean and my garden is weeded -- and my kids are back to school.

I even had some time to get dressed up yesterday. I am aware I should have saved this outfit for Easter, but whatevs, I was excited. I felt like I should be in an Easter-themed ballet where there was a lot of spinning.

 Cardigan: Maurices (here) (similar) (so pretty!!)
Skirt: Olsenboye (similar) (love this print)
Shoes: Michael Antonio and on sale! (here) (in black) I died over the teeny ankle strap.
Rings, earrings: Coach, F21

 Also, I can't wear this skirt without doing this as well:

It's been gorgeous here, so I've been in skirts a lot lately. My apologies to firm pants-wearers. But these legs seriously need some sun and skirts are my friends.

Also, I was shopping with a couple of friends and two of us bought this cardigan. Ugh, it's prettiness I just can't even handle it. I can't wait to wear it more casually, like with jeans and flats or with leather pants on date night.

Yes, I look for many excuses to wear leather pants.




6 comments:

Jennifer Wells said...

Envy. ENVY!

Not just for your ethereal skirt (you are an absolute vision of springtime loveliness) but also your weather.

70s last weekend, snow today.

Jae said...

Ah, that's what it is up in my hometown to. Can't say I miss it -- I actually got a sunburn last week!

Allison Hill said...

Nora that's what it's doing here! Boooo to snow. Of course, now those turtleneck sweaters I bought on clearance for $3 two weeks ago look like the deal of the CENTURY! Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Allison, I say rock those turtlenecks like nobody's business!

I will comfort myself by needing to continue wearing my favorite boots. Yay, boots! Snow, schmoe.

Jae said...

See also: Boot sales! You guys win at cheap winter clothes!

Joe Blow said...

OMG I'm hard, just jacked off to these pictures

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.