Freaky Friday

Friday, April 25, 2014

I just spent the morning at a preschool field trip and I'm happy to announce it was nowhere near as disastrous as the llama farm this year. In fact, the only reason I went today is because the llama farm trip is next and I wanted an excuse to get out of it. The excuse, of course, that I *just* went on a field trip and also llamas are disgusting.

But even though it was at a dentist's office and nowhere near as harrowing as the llama farm, both Andrew and I came home and promptly fell asleep.

Marry me, Fridays.



I am not even kidding you, this is a scarf silk-screened to look like bacon IN THE PACKAGE. I don't know why that concerns me, but it really does. 

And also makes me hungry. 

Oh, so we're just wearing electronics packing foam as accessories now?

Good. I'll tell my husband that when he gets mad at me for putting these on my arms at Home Depot:
(and chasing my kids around saying "I'm a robot! I'm a robot!" He hates it.) 

Easy there, Miama Vice. No one envies your palm tree Instagram swimwear.
Finally! My long search for a change purse that looks like an elephant pooping a toggle is over!! 

 
So... Tinkerbell is teaching Zumba now?

 
Well this is a special top. "Special" in this case meaning "looks like it was made from cinnamon rolls."

 This has nothing to do with fashion, but it made me laugh. I was looking for a biography and stumbled across this, an account of Henry VIII's wives, all told in first-person narratives for kids! Hey kids, wanna learn about how a misogynistic king with a serious god complex cut the heads off of his wives when they didn't give him children while simultaneously sleeping with his mistresses? YAY IT'LL BE FUN!

 I don't always wear zebra shirts, but when I do, I want it to look like they're sniffing my butt.

It's an all-purpose rain boot, beach wear, date sandal running shoe. So no matter what, you're covered.



 Whatever, I actually want this shirt. I'd wear it to blacklight spin class and laugh when it was the only thing anyone could see. 



Well I've successfully sloughed and slept the day away. I might need to do some actual work. Happy weekending, guys!








     

10 comments:

bashashhazbaz said...

that bacon-y scarf would make a great gift for some bacon lovin' friends i know! :)

IandS said...

the butt sniffing zebras made me laugh so hard I had to spit out my chocolate...and I never spit out chocolate!
Stacey

Jae said...

Stacey, quick! Get it back!!

Unknown said...

I thought the Tinkerbell Zumba pants were the winner - then I got down to the butt sniffing zebras. Snort!

Rachael Cain said...

A serious LOL about the Henry VIII book for kids. Inappropriate haha

Heidi J said...

Wow, it is amazing how you keep finding this stuff. Is there an infinite supply of ridiculous fashion out there? Scary. That uncooked bacon scarf is messing with my head. Hello, Salmonella!! And I have to join in the collective LOL on that zebra comment.

Unknown said...

Is it weird that I could "smell" that scarf?

Jae said...

Not in the slightest.

Unknown said...

www0817
true religion outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas yeezy
christian louboutin sale
coach outlet
jordans
longchamp handbags
louboutin shoes

Unknown said...

y0w61d0m14 l2s47h1e07 s7z18v2y42 p3p47n3r18 o5d57v1g00 c9h21d1v45

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.