What I Wore: Anchors Away

Monday, April 7, 2014


Is it me or are anchors on legitimately EVERYTHING this spring? I mean, I totally don't mind because I love all things nautical, but I've had to pace myself on buying ALL THE ANCHORS.

I have to give credit where credit is due -- my girl Sara was the one that recommended these skirts to me. I bought a couple and really like them for casual wear. Although I did find that the waistband seemed to get a little loose throughout the day. Other than that, this anchor skirt (and the polka dot one I bought) were like $10 and they've worked their way into regular rotation.

Top: Calvin Klein City T (here)
Shoes: Guess omg I love these so much (here and on sale!) (lower heel)
Necklace: Plunder

I dressed this up a little, but it looks super cute with a plain gray V-neck too. Which is great, because my legs need sun. Like, power to the pale and whatever, but mine are practically transluscent.

For now, I'm off to struggle through Spring Break. I am seriously regretting not booking tickets to Canada because this week is going to be a lot of "I'm bored" from my kids and "Why are there children everywhere!?" from me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love nautical for spring, too. Now if only it would warm up enough for me to wear skirts! Actually, it's in the 50s, and I'm just a wimp.

Jae said...

It's in the 50s here today and it's supposed to be in the 70s all week long. And I can't even handle it I'm so excited. Bustin' out the Bermudas tomorrow!!

Heidi J said...

So cute! Ya gotta love a pencil skirt - I hope these stay in style for a long time cuz they are so flattering.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.