What I Wore: Solid Choice

Monday, March 18, 2013

Can we just take a moment to talk about how horrible my 7-year-old is as a photographer? Because these pictures suck more than usual. Probably because my husband was outside waiting to go somewhere and I made her covertly take pictures before we left while he sighed loud enough to alert the entire neighborhood that yes, his wife is high maintenance. Geez.

And before you get mad at me for saying mean things about my daughter on the Internet, you should know that I also told her to her face and she was totally OK with it. Mine and my husband's greatest parenting feat has been to raise children who are OK with making fun of themselves. That's it. I don't care what they do as long as I can call them "dorks" and they think it's funny.

I'll be teaching parenting classes one day, I just know it. 

 Yeah it's blurry oh well.
Top: I have no earthly idea.
Jacket: Pacsun
Pants: Local boutique
Boots: MIA
Bracelet: Would you laugh if I told you it was a Goody hairband? Then prepare to laaaaaugh.
Locket: Antique

Here's where I'm really glad that I just decided to wear all solids that day. Because my daughter's photography skills would have made a pattern look like an acid trip. She's fired.

Just kidding she's not. Who else would take my pictures?

 Yellow + navy + olive = love forever.

Another reason my daughter stinks at photography? 
Because she constantly wants me to pose like this:

Whyyyyyyy.


And guess what you guys? I'm totally not going to whine that it's a Monday. Even though my brain woke me up at 4:30 this morning and I wanted to stab it with a Q-Tip. Nosiree. I'm cranking up this song, getting my work done and planning for a very important 1:30 pm nap. 

And then finding a new photographer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love your blog so much! I'm a 38 year old woman with noooo kids whatsoever, but we have similar tastes. Aaaand I am quite judgemental about people not making an effort about what they look like so that qualifies me to follow your blog I think?

Jae said...

Being judgmental is actually the only requirement. YAY! You're in.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.