Freaky Friday

Friday, March 15, 2013

It is crazy gorgeous outside today. Like, the kind of day that restores your faith in humanity. And THEN as I was dropping my kids off for a play date after workout (check and check) "What's My Name?" by Snoop Dogg came on the radio. Awww yeah everything's comin' up Jae!

And, it feels like I haven't done a Freaky Friday in forever. Probably because I actually haven't done one in forever. And all this time, bad fashion was just out there, going un-made-fun-of. And that is unacceptable on a glorious day like today.



 Pinterest, why? Why would you do this. Like, you could make your husband's tie into a bib. Technically there is nothing stopping you. Except for like, self respect and stuff.


 Oh, good. I was looking for something slightly more ewok-y. 
Neeeeerd joke.


 For those days you want to add a few inches, but also go on a challenging hike. 


 "You have my sword."
"And my axe."
"OMG are you guys like, going on a quest or something? ROAD TRIP!"

I am really revealing a high level of nerdiness with the LOTR and  Star Wars jokes today, aren't I?


 This is a shift dress. 
"Dress." Here's a handy tip: If I can see your babymaker, it's too short.



 Bermuda shorts = GOOD.
Spicy little pantaloons = BAD.


 This was in InStyle this month on a feature about cut-outs and how to exercise to wear them properly. Yes, I'm deeply concerned about exercising my clavicle so I can wear shirts that Regina George enjoys. PLEASE TELL ME MORE oh fashion magazine gods. 

 How to wear leather hammer pants.
Step One: Pick them up.
Step Two: Place them in the garbage.
Step Three: Feel ashamed that you owned a pair at all.


That is A LOT of inner thigh. And you guys know how I feel about inner thigh. It is vile. 


Alright, I am going to make the most of this day by doing things like 1) eating food that totally contradicts all the hard work I did during workout today, 2) wearing sunscreen and 3) ignoring the fact that my house is messy. AND.... break!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im 20 something lover of all things fashion.
Wholesale Kids Clothing

andrewhudson said...

Nice Freaky Friday dresses. I would like to add some extraordinary clothing embroidery. Thanks

Unknown said...

I love these shorts very much.It seems that this could wear in all purposes especially in gymming purpose.I like your work.

http://www.apparelnbags.com/athleticwear-athletic-shorts.htm

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.