What I Wore: Farewell to my Peeps

Monday, November 26, 2012

Blaaaaaaah this day! I went to bed last night with an actual game plan and to-do list for getting back on track after the holidays. Umm guess what didn't happen. Instead, my neighbor's dog barked for like, three straight hours and then my son was up at 6 am. THEN! I got started on my work and my hubs woke up with stomach pains so I took him to the doc (he's fine but on good drugs yay!) So I'm just sitting down to take care of business and writing a blog post was at the top of the list. I obey the list.

How was everyone's holiday? Did you go shopping? Please tell me you went, just not on Thanksgiving. There's something ungodly about spending Thanksgiving fighting with strangers for legos, amiright? I did go out way early on Friday and then again on Saturday and I feel pretty dark good about my scores. My favorites might have been two things for me -- a new winter jacket and boots for waaaay cheap. I'll show you them another day. Don't worry, I shopped for my kids too. I'm heading up to the Great White North next week (is it me or does it seems like I'm NEVER home lately?) and still have to shop for my mumsy and whatnot. But still. Making headway here.

Another thing I bought for myself? This awesome-sauce leopard print sweater. I swear, there is something wrong with me. I won't say no to leopard. EVER. 

 Sweater: F21
Skirt: modbod
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelet: Heirloom 
Earrings: F21

It was super warm here yesterday so I took it as a chance to wear peeptoes for the last time before the snow hits. Farewell, peeptoes. Thank you for forcing me to repaint my toenails every once in a while. 

Also, yes, my Christmas stuff is up. I love. 

Oh accessories, I love you. Go figure that my one pair of shoes in oxblood -- the fall color de jour -- are being put away for the winter. I'm so not stylish. Don't listen to anything I say.


Alright, I have a list a mile long to get to so I'd better seize the day and actually do something. Some housekeeping notes: Keep an eye out for the Fossil winner. Fossil is choosing from the links provided and they'll let me know when someone has been selected. Also, check back on Wednesday for a primer on winter jacket selection oh I know you're excited.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.