My Fave Jeans Du Jour

Monday, November 19, 2012

So I usually have an outfit post on Mondays, but when I did take an outfit picture on Saturday it was too dark and I'm not actually sad -- I was wearing something cute and I want to wear it to Thanksgiving so it'll be like I never wore it at alllllll mua ha ha.

But, I did want to tell you about my favorite pair of jeans du jour. See, a town near mine opened a Costco. I don't have a Costco membership because my family is teeny and I just never ever go. But I have crazy friends who wanted to go over and so I met them there to poke around and eat free samples because I'm a classy lady. Anyway, I'm SO glad I went because it was there I found my favorite jeans ever. I KNOW! Costco, who knew? I loved them so much that me and my friend both bought a pair and then she went back the next day and got us both a pair in black. Now literally all of my friends have them and we're all different sizes and all in love. One of my friends even bought them for her daughters.

Here they are: Calvin Klein Powerstretch.
(That was the only website I could find selling the exact pair I got... the CK site has them in different colors if you're interested.

Anyway, dark wash? Check. Little bit of Spandex so they don't droop off your butt at the end of the day? Check. Different lengths? Hallelujah, check (Though I'm short, I have daddy long legs and pants never fit right) Butt lift? Oh yes. Perfect straight leg fit? Mmhmm.

And the best part? They were a mere $20 at Costco! If you're near one, I seriously recommend these babies. They run VERY true to size and might even fit a bit large. I bought my normal size and could have gone down one if I'd wanted them tighter. Anyway, I'm in love. I wanted to share that love with you, especially for the cheap factor.

And FYI, CK did not compensate for this post. I just wanted to share with my readers. These jeans make me TOO happy. And they will definitely accommodate for Thanksgiving food on Thursday. I've already got mind locked and loaded for pumpkin pie and sweet potatoes.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I just them the other day! They really are the perfect jeans!!

Jae said...

Yay I am glad everyone is wearing them! lol. I forgot to say that they are the perfect rise too! No evil bum crack.

Anonymous said...

"I have daddy long legs"

Jealous!

--Nora

Jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I have those jeans. They look great when I first put them on, but they get baggy very quickly. I have a pair of CK skinnies that do the same thing. Am I just unlucky, or do you have some advice for avoiding that?

Jae said...

Mine usually last a day or two. I would tell you to go a size down and then wash 'em in really hot water when you throw them in the laundry. I *almost* wish I would have bought a size down because I do love how they fit right out of the dryer lol.

Jae said...

Mine usually last a day or two. I would tell you to go a size down and then wash 'em in really hot water when you throw them in the laundry. I *almost* wish I would have bought a size down because I do love how they fit right out of the dryer lol.

Jae said...

HOLY mother of mercy my blog commenting is going off the rails lately. First it deleted a bunch and now it's double posting. Sorry guys

Anonymous said...

We provide all kinds of piercing property s that sink in fare in a difference of styles, colors and sizes at wholesale price.All [url=http://www.g-marrybridal.com/]prom dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.g-marrybridal.com/]wedding dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.g-marrybridal.com/]Mother of the Bride Dress[/url]
are second-rate with up to the minute styles associating apparels including designer coalescence dress, strand combining dresses, bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, prom outfits, flower skirt dresses & nurse dresses.Even we can supply the services of open vastness customization and free coupled with gauge Purchase affordable stunning compound dresses minute!make use of horn-mad shopping, accouter perfectly exchange for the big wedding ceremony with the help of G-marry bridal.


http://www.g-marrybridal.com/

Jae said...

Shoot me in the face.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.