What I Wore: Spectator Sport

Monday, April 30, 2012

Bat report: After two nights of sleeping on the sofa bed, I can confidently say that the bat either flew out of my room, or is dead in my closet. I am satisfied with either conclusion.

I'm not gonna lie, I wore this outfit because I needed something to match these new shoes. But don't worry, I didn't break my shopping fast. I just made my mom buy them instead. Oh, I'm a crafty one.

Tank: Aeropostale
Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: c/o modbod
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Ring: F21
Bracelet: It's a hairband. lol.
Earrings: Local fair


The shoes remind me of the first pair of heels I bought when I was 16. They were these weird leather sandal thingies with a huge clunky heel that was like, the coolest in 2001. I wore them until they fell apart, so naturally I needed a new pair... 12 years later.


What's that? You want a close up. Oookay, I guess.

Photobucket 
 I love love love the spectator style in a heel. It's so preppy! I'd be lying if I said I didn't have other spectator pumps, but none of them were brown. And I couldn't say no to a wood heel. And my mom couldn't say no to a carefully worded argument in my favor.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I had to laugh at this. I was taking pics of my daughter, who was all dressed up for a princess tea party. I wonder where she got her mad posing skills??


Who, me? Toddlers and Tiaras, here we come!

 



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

If the bat is dead in your closet I hope he didn't die in one of your shoes! Can you imagine the horror when you slip your foot into one of your pumps and there's a dead bat??

In other news - your shoes are fab :)

Jae said...

Oh sweet mother I just dry heaved on my keyboard.

Anonymous said...

You are SO CUTE in this outfit! Love the shoes!

Jennifer Wells said...

I have two boys. I want a girl! Addy's adorable.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.