What I Wore: Critical Mass

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

So the next couple of weeks will be super spotty posting-wise. We're about to embark on a couple weeks of traveling and between prepping for that and wrangling two kids solo while making the regular trek up to Canada, posting about clothes is kind of low on the priority list. I'm kind of at critical mass trying to get everything ready in time.

I'm typing up this post while on a conference call, I kid you not.

So uh, here's something I wore. And honestly, I can't even remember what it was for. But I liked it! So really, three cheers to me for being the best style blogger ever. It was last week. I can't remember something that happened six days ago and for which my hair looked really nice.

Top: Calvin Klein (here) Ugh I can't find it in this color! I found it in store. Here it is in (plus)
Jeans: Also Calvin Klein I'm so sorry they were having a sale: (here)
Shoes: F21 (similar) (love the toe on these) These shoes are super uncomfortable, FYI.
Watch: Same old 

Funny story! I used my fantastic magical blue shampoo twice in a row and there were streaks that were exactly the color of this shirt. I pretended like I did it on purpose. Then I went and bought a good clarifying shampoo. Back to once a week with blue shampoo I go! 

Well, my conference call is over and my to do list is growing, so I'd better take off. Remind me again why I do this to myself? 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What is your blue shampoo?

Unknown said...

Omg those jeans are PERFECT on you.

Jennifer Wells said...

Goodness sakes, woman. You are one busy lady. Hope you have a great time visiting your family! Thanks for post, you look lovely.

Heidi J said...

Is Aveda Blue Malva the blue shampoo you use? I love that stuff. I love your blue outfit too!

Jae said...

I use Clairol Shimmer Lights! It's the same general idea: Blue shampoo to cancel out yellow in the hair. I like my blonde to err on the side of beige, and it's suuuuuper effective. Sometimes too effective. lol.

John said...

adidas shoes uk
designer handbags outlet
sac longchamp pliage
lululemon sale
nike air max
bottega veneta
coach purses
ralph lauren outlet online
burberry outlet
adidas nmd
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren
ed hardy outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
adidas supercolor
michael kors handbags
fitflops sale
converse
asics gel nimbus
michael kors outlet clearance
fitflops outlet
chaussure louboutin
michael kors outlet clearance
prada sunglasses
armani exchange
mont blanc pens
burberry outlet online
jimmy choo outlet
polo ralph lauren
2016426yuanyuan

John said...

canada goose jackets
longchamp sale
longchamp bags
gucci
michael kors outlet online
rolex replica watches for sale
michael kors handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg boots sale
michael kors outlet store
20161203yuanyuan

Unknown said...

www0817
new nike shoes
coach outlet online
ralph lauren uk
cheap jordans
off white shoes
christian louboutin shoes
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
salomom shoes
ugg boots on sale 70% off

wheneet said...

click browse around this web-site my link dolabuy.co have a peek at these guys Dolabuy Goyard

Anonymous said...

hop over to this web-site dolabuy.su article source Valentino Dolabuy from this source Dolabuy Fendi

nechet said...

p8l53k4z78 w5u35u3z36 h1y92f2t68 d0w23v4w98 c7w40h7a56 k2s07h6a93

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.