What I Wore: Mixed Up

Monday, July 8, 2013

OK, so posting is probably going to be a bit wonky for the next week and a half. I have three days to pack for me and my husband, pack my kids for their week-long stay at the grandparent's house, buy a bunch of random stuff that needs to be bought, gather up various travel docs, sync my iPhone (OH HOW I HATE IT), actually get some work done and try and sneak in a night of volunteering too. Did I mention my husband started a new job today? Well, he did. So I'm also spending the day sending him various files to get his new office set up. I am overwhelmed to that point where you get excited that you'll be stuck on a plane for six hours just so nobody can ask you for anything and you can laugh over the pet stairs in SkyMall.

So yeah. I'll post when I can. And I can right now, huzzah!

 Top: Paper Doll (love this for plus size) (similar) (cheap!)
Jeans: Liverpool (in red!)
Shoes: Tilly's (LOVE these) (drool)
Earrings: F21(similar)
Watch: XOXO (similar)
Bracelets: From husband, local boutique 
Clutch: Coach (here) (cheaper and cute!)


I love the lace pattern on these jeans but I love it even more with another pattern. It was just like a pattern match made in heaven, people.

What's that? You want a close-up? Sure.


When I first bought these pants it was totally on a whim. Patterned jeans can be so iffy -- I like one that is subdued like this lacy pattern. From far away, you can barely tell that they're lacy, unlike some patterned jeans -- I"m looking at you, whatever the heck this is. Paired with an equally busy patterned top and the look is dressier than your usual jeans and tee scenario, so that's a win.

OK, it's back to work and laundry for me. Yes, be jealous of my glamorous lifestyle.

0 comments:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.