Freaky Friday

Friday, July 26, 2013

Yay! It's time for the first Freaky Friday in eons. Yes, eons. I exaggerate a lot. Like 500 times a day.


 Robin reported that she saw someone wearing these in REAL LIFE and I just hope that it was at Ariel's Grotto because that's the only place these would be kind of appropriate. And even then, I feel like actor Ariel won't want to take pictures with you because you seem like kind of a rabid "Sign my boob" type of fan.



 Oh, this looks comfy. And not sweaty at all.


 Please tell my I'm not the only one who envisions walking around in this skirt, swooshing it when entering any room and playing background music. 
I am? Let's move along then.


PS This was a JUNIORS skirt. What teenager wants to wear this? She scares me. 


 Oh, good I've been look for a dress where I have to wear an entirely different outfit underneath.
 Bequi said she was idly searching for sexy Disney costumes on Amazon the other day and came across a sexy Aristocats outfit. I decided to do the same and came up with sexy Pinocchio and I really don't know which is worse. 


 Dawn sent me this. And when I read about an ice cream sundae dress, I didn't expect it to be 
so... sad. And droopy. And like it needed a better bra. 

 I usually feel like wedges are a lot like pizza. Even when they're bad, they're still pretty good. But these are just like, the equivalent of a Little Ceasars pizza that has been sitting in a hot parking lot for a couple of days.


 I saw another blogger post that plaid rompers made her excited for fall. So I Googled plaid rompers. Wanna know what I found? 

BABIES. 

Guys, if the most common demographic of your favorite fall outfit are small people who poop in their pants, I suggest choosing a new fad to fawn over. Just a suggestion. Of course, this jumpsuit kind of looks like there's a diaper involved anyway, so maybe I'm wrong.

This is totally a Walk of Shame dress. Like, it was laying on the floor all night long, but you didn't want to look like a sad party girl, so you put it over jeans to make it more day appropriate. It's not.


Well, that felt good! I missed snarking on bad clothes! As always, send me heinousness when you see it. Now, I have to go clean my boat for a trip out tomorrow. It kind of smells like fish guts and Twizzlers. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, I admit I saw you post and found the Ariel leggings at Hot Topic. And I might actually order a pair...they'd be perfect for roller derby!

Jae said...

Only if you have a really cool roller derby name!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.