What I Wore: Au Naturel

Monday, June 10, 2013

How was everyone's weekend? Mine pretty much sucked. My husband had to go into the office on Saturday, so I decided to gut my house while we was gone and do things like vacuum under my couch. Ew. It was lovely. On the bright side, I now have a gunk-free couch and my house is clean for this week. I'm going camping next week so I'm hoping I can coast and not clean for like 14 straight days. Challenge accepted!

I wore this yesterday. When I'm running late -- which is always -- I let my hair air dry. I was late for a meeting so I went with wet hair because I am classy with a K. Luckily it dried alright and I called it good for the rest of the day. In the summer I just look for excuses to embrace my natural hair texture because the idea of hot flat irons and hot blow dryers makes me want to toss myself into a vat of ice cubes.

Also, no shopping links today because I could NOT find anything even close. Siiiiigh.
Dress: Downeast Basics
Slip extender: Local boutique (My Sister's Closet)
Heels: Charlotte Russe
Pearls: Nordstrom
Ring and hair clip: F21

And, as long as I'm divulging secrets about my gunky couch and my natural hair texture, I should let you know that these heels did not last the day. I changed into flats a few minutes later because I just was not feelin' it. Some days I can walk a mile in them, some days I don't make it past my porch because I had to tie my kid's shoelaces and almost fell over. C'est la via, my friends!

Also, check out my mini-me. We totally matched except for the fact that she lost like, three teeth in the last two days and has nothing left in her mouth. Thankfully, I still have my teeth. 

Welp, swimming lessons are checked off for the morning. I have big dreams of reading a book today to make up for my craptastic weekend. Pleaseohpleaseohplease let it happen.
 

8 comments:

Jae said...

Aw, thanks!

bashashhazbaz said...

you are most welcome! mini-me is a cutie, too. enjoy your camping next week!

Unknown said...

I can't decide whose outfit is cutest! Both look gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

You know, I'm really excited and happy to have another baby. It's a girl this time, so that's very interesting and a new adventure, because I've never had one of those before.

But I am also looking forward to dressing like this again and being hot. 'Cause you look smokin' and I want to be likewise.

Jae said...

Eeee congrats Nora! Yay for having girls! They are superfun, especially when you can dress them up just like you lol.

And thanks for the nice words, guys!

Unknown said...

www0817
longchamp outlet
golden goose
ray ban eyeglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
golden goose sneakers
moncler online
ralph lauren uk
canada goose outlet
nba jerseys
nike outlet store

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
red bottom heels
supreme clothing
michael kors outlet
kyrie 4
hermes belt
curry 4
ferragamo belts
supreme clothing
longchamp

Unknown said...

replica wallets c01 l3z92w1v46 replica ysl handbags n61 i6y77e9s31 Ysl replica o97 p3v01x5g96

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.