What I Wore: Maiden Voyage

Monday, April 15, 2013

Just so you know, my camera slipped through the couch cushions and I had to dig it out before posting. And voyaging under my couch is deep, dark and scary. So just be aware that I am dedicated to this blog to the point of surfing my hand through cookie crumbs, bobby pins and old lollipops to be here for you.

I FINALLY got to wear my red skirt and I am very happy about that. Especially because I'm on day 15 of my shopping diet (it ends next Thursday YES) and I needed a little pick-me-up. Thanks, red skirt.

 Skirt: Tailor and Stylist (here)
Top: Charlotte Russe
Cardi: H&M
Shoes: Qupid
Bracelet: Umm my brother gave it to me and it's from Botswana
Earrings: F21

At first, there were like, TOO many things I wanted to pair this skirt with. My whole closet was emptied onto my bed and I played dress up for an hour. But I finally decided to just go simple for its maiden voyage. There will be many more times. I have a plummy top I reaaaalllly want to try with this. Stay tuned for that. Meanwhile, it was just neutral colors with a pop of leopard -- my fave.


 Can you tell I've been watching a lot of Mad Men lately? Pencil skirts for everyone! 
Hooray for hips!

 I bet you were wishing this skirt had a bow on the bum WELL GOOD BECAUSE THERE IS.
POW!
Dat bow!

Also can I point out that this baby was under $25. I love me a steal! And this week, I'm going to feature my favorite cheapie beauty products and secrets each day, so keep checking. Tomorrow's secret is $1 I kid you not. Hint: it's the only way I stop from looking like a zombie everyday. Get ready for some awesome tips and gratuitous selfies all. week. long.

Don't act like your interest isn't piqued.

6 comments:

Jennifer Wells said...

I vacuumed underneath my couch cushions today. And that never happens, so GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Not warm enough here for skirts just yet, but you're giving me inspiration. You look very nice.

IandS said...

Oh my gosh! Your bum looks fabulous!!!!...I know that sounds creepy but I really do have the best intentions...
Stacey

Jae said...

Well guess who's my new BFF? You guys! lol. Complimenting someone's butt is never creepy unless you're a 60-year-old man. Are you a 60-year-old man? lol.

And Nora, we are attached at the brain and I love it.

Unknown said...

www0817
christian louboutin shoes
true religion jeans
pandora jewelry
off white clothing brand
yeezy boost 350 v2
ralph lauren uk
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg boots on sale 70% off
pandora charms

Joe Blow said...

You look sexy in that skirt, just jacked off to the rear view shot

pethi said...

replica bags pakistan replica hermes bags c4q66c1r04 replica bags high quality learn the facts here now v5l32a8u30 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags philippines greenhills replica bags manila look at this web-site v6n23f5g77 replica bags in uk

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.