Spring Shopping List 2013

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So I'm doing my big Spring shopping trip this weekend and I'm pretty darn excited. Like... I'm actually doing laundry right now and cataloging what I already have. Note to self: You have WAY too many button-up shirts and don't really need more kthanks. SO while I check out what I've already got goin' on, I'm making a shopping list of stuff I must have immediately so I don't go out of control. Other note to self: You will most definitely get out of control.

Here's what I'm on the hunt for!














































OK, so I'm looking for a few very specific things. The first is definitely a really good-quality boyfriend tee. I wear my T-shirts until they're falling apart because it's so hard to find one that's soft, fits well and that I love. But a tee plus skinnies and wedges is pretty much my spring uniform and I need one baaaad.

I'm also on the hunt for colored bermuda shorts. Um, HOW do I not have ones already? I disappoint men. Love it with a chambray shirt too... so prep!

Also, I bought these wedges and they are roughly 400 percent brighter in real life. I am looking all over for some cute neon accent clothes to pair with them. That heart sweater with a black circle skirt and wedges? I die and must try it.

Finally, I'm also on the hunt for some camo skinnies that I can buy without selling my innards on the black market. WHY IS THIS SO HARD? One day last month I dragged my husband to like nine different stores and still didn't find any. But it's gonna happen this weekend. I love them with heels and sloppy shirt.

I also want to buy a ton of jewelry. I've gotten to that sad point where I hate 99.999999 percent of what I own. 

So basically, I'm looking for sloppy spring clothes that I can wear with cute shoes. This is more or less my shopping list every spring.

What are you looking for?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the camo skinnies - if you end up finding them for less than the price of one of your children, do share where. I've been looking too and actually gave up and bought a pattern and was just going to make some...

TheHHW said...

Love the shoes and tees! I confess my favorite tees are Daisy Fuentes "My Favorite Tee" from Kohls. I detest shopping there but there are a few things that are reliable.

Jae said...

I agree about Kohl's... it drives me crazy but I've found some good stuff there too

Angie, will do. It is my mission in life!

Caitlin said...

This might sound random but I actually LIVE in my v necks from Victoria's Secret. They are the softest material and fit so nice! My husband normally comments on how odd it is when I go more than a couple days without wearing one! (the lighter colors do tend to be a little see-through, so I mostly stick to my black and charcoal shirts). Happy shopping!

Jae said...

I have a couple of their raglan tees and LOVE them. Good call -- I'll check there!

Jenifer said...

Haha...just realized I commented on this post...but actually left the comment on a post from May 2011. Cuz I'm cool like that! Target for the boyfriend tee...promise...lots of colors and comfy comfy!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.