Freaky Friday: Pinterest Finds

Friday, December 21, 2012

Yay it is SO CLOSE to Christmas you guys. I'm behind on stuff, but when does that not happen. It seems like every time I think I have a day to catch up on things, I end up having something that completely derails any progress. However, today will not be one of those days. I shall get it all done and clean my house to boot. Oh, what's that? I should get off the computer then? I Agree. But it's Freaky Friday time first. This is all stuff that was found in the underbelly of Pinterest. There are so many good ideas, yet so much scariness there too.

 This post is bought to you by Camo Formal, which is apparently a real thing. I'm sorry, are you getting married in the forest? Why would camo be necessary at a wedding? Are you trying to allude your guests? Is there paintball? WHERE AM I?

Thanks to Rachael, who said "Rachael said, "I was on Pinterest and found this wedding dress for the hunter in all of us. I threw up."

Indeed, Rachael. Indeed. 

 Nothing rattles my chains quite like a peeptoe boot. For when your legs are cold but your toes are toasty warm.

 ...Unless it's a laced boot with a sandal foot.


 If your Grandma's knee-high reinforced tights were a really unflattering swimsuit.


 Have you finished shopping for your husband yet? If not, can I suggest that you dress him up like a lumberjack lady? Even the model for this looks like "Don't....say......a word...."

 This. This is why leopard print gets a bad rap. Because these shirts are made and then worn to bars and then used as a way for 50-year-old women to pick up 20-something guys. OMG have you guys seen "Extreme Cougar Wives?"

Uh... yeah. Me neither.


 It's the Inception of sweaters. We need to go deeper! More sweaters on sweaters!!


Ooh, I finally found the perfect outfit to wear to all those Christmas parties! Wait, did I say Christmas parties? I meant an I Wish I Had a Sandwich and I Dream of Jeannie Fan Club party. 


 There is no way to say this nicely. Homegirl looks like she's been rolling in hotdogs. I'm sorry.


 Speaking of needing sandwiches. I feel like we need to have like, a movement of people who run around feeding models. And then I could be like "Sandwich Squad! Assemble!" and everyone would head straight to their nearest Subway and throw sandwiches at people who are wearing Spanx as pants like this lady.
 Graphic sweaters are super in right now. But SpongeBob Droopy Crotch is a good look for no one.


Another gift idea for your man. If Ronald McDonald was deeply metro. Ooh, myabe I could introduce him to hotdog girl?


Alright, I'm singing (aka signing - another famous typo from moi) off for the week -- I'll be taking next week off for Christmas vacation AKA lying around in bed eating leftoevers and reading in my pajamas. Ohhhh yeah.

Merry Christmas everyone!

8 comments:

Allison Hill said...

Normally I am NOT a nit-picker, (and I'm not about to start), however the thought of you "singing off" made me smile so much it totally made my day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Jae said...

hahahaha umm I was totally singing off. I was singing Deck the Halls and whatnot. Totally normal. Oh, my typos know no bounds.

Jenna said...

Man! The things people find! I'm alarmed for the human race.

Jenna said...

P.S. poor dude in the plaid coat/thing ... all he needs is some bagpipes.

Micha said...

I laughed for ten minutes straight over lumberjack lady. Personally, I'm grateful for the insanity out there and the way it keeps things light. Besides, it sure does make me like my wardrobe a whole lot more!

Unknown said...

What A narrow minded bunch of bitches? Get a life ..... oh wait you must not have one to have time to post all of this shit. How about you look in the mirror and find things wrong with yourself? If you can't see it I'm pretty sure other ppl can. I happen to love the camo dress and want one like it when I get married. Maybe it's a southern thing which you must know nothing about. Gotta be from the north and lack class Bc ladies don't talk like yall are about people. Yeah I'm talking ugly but yall deserve it.

Jae said...

I want to decipher what you've said but Google Translate doesn't have an option for whatever language you're using.

I'll just assume it was highly complimentary.

Unknown said...

Many women are even selecting off-white and vibrant outfits and many amazing wedding brides are selecting to put on camouflage wedding dresses
Camo Wedding Dresses

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.