Freaky Uh, Tuesday

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hey guys!

I'm gearing up to fly cross-country again after a lovely weekend in Canada with my family. On the bright side, I'll probably need a seatbelt extender on the plane after all of the food my mom has fed me in the past few days. But, I didn't wanna leave you hanging for another day, especially my favorite new fan, Anonymous! Hey, Anonymous! Thanks for leaving troll-y comments on every post I've done recently. I so appreciate that traffic revenue so I can shop for more clothes that you hate! You're a pal... keep up the good work, because I have my eye on a new dress.

Anyway, I DID want to post this: 10 Years of Kardashian Christmas Photos. Go. Feast your eyes on one of the awesomest sights in the world and then come back and tell me which is your fave. I'm partial to the biker one. You all know how much I love a leather jacket. Why not dress your entire family up like the Sons of Anarchy to celebrate the birth of our Lord, only not cool and stabby?

We'll be back to scheduled programming tomorrow when I'm good and tired. Until then, just think of me battling two kids during holiday travel on a crowded plane and be glad you're hanging out in your pajamas today. I won't even judge you for it.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of giving traffic, I hate that I just gave that site one more viewer! However, it did help me gain perspective on my Christmas card pictures. I mean, if they can send those out, why should I worry so much about mine? And I'm secretly waiting in anticipation to see if this year's picture from them will be worse than last year's! Guilty pleasures--at least this one won't add inches to my hips!

Jae said...

Haha Heather -- SO true. Can you imagine getting a card from the Kardashian's? "Honey, here's the card -- looks like everyone is just as self-centered and theatrical as last year!"

PS I'm OK with giving Khloe traffic. She's the lesser of like, 8 evils.

Allison Hill said...

I think the frog Santa is about the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Emilee said...

I just had to scroll through the last posts and read those anonymous comments... What the heck is wrong with people?? I LOVE your blog! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Unknown said...

Is it just me or does it seem like the more famous they got the further apart they are in the photos? I think all the pix are horrid, they just get more obviously self centered.

Kristy said...

Ninja Turtle Santa?! What in the world?! I think I might be partial to the one where Lamar Odom looks like he was photoshopped in, but obviously wasn't since he's a good 3 feet taller than Ryan Seacrest (who isn't, though?!). Thanks for the laugh this morning! :)

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else see dates for the photos? I didn't, but some of them looked suspiciously 90s. Especially the Harley one.

--Nora

Jenna said...

Oh yeah, in the wedding one, Lamar looks like he's 5x the size of any of them. And that's saying something.

Anonymous said...

Hi therе, just wanted to tеll you, I loved this ρost.
It wаs funny. Kеep on posting!
Also visit my blog post : Online Games

jacblanch said...

The Ninja Turtles one is hilarious!!!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.