Freaky Friday: My Awesome Readers

Friday, December 14, 2012

So can you deal with the fact that there are only two more weekends until Christmas? I actually kind of love the busy crazy malls and that smell of husband desperation that comes seeping out in the next 10 days. I'll definitely be participating and by participating I mean wandering the mall and eating Cinnabons. 

But for now, let's get freaky. In my head I said it like "Freak-KAY!" And it's especially awesome today because I had a backlog of pictures sent to me by my awesome possum reader whom I love muchly. Thanks, friends! 



......


Homer likey. Hey, I like pretty nails as much as the next gal, but I don't really want my hands to remind me that I'm constantly hungry for donuts. Also, can you imagine trying to open mail with those puppies? Nightmare.


 Psssst.... you're a stripper. 


Stephanie sent me these shoes. I guess she really wanted to take her dogs for a walk HA HA HA. 
Her decapitated little dogs. 


 Because sometimes, you just want to accessorize with that denim skirt you owned when you were 16. 


 Breanne sent me these super special toe shoes. For people polite enough to know that sometimes, going barefoot isn't OK, but who still want to remind everyone that they have toes. 

S sent me these boots that look like every shoe I wore in the 90s together. Remember desert boots? Ohhhh so bad. Also, I don't condone elastic shoe openings. 


 Jen and Denise took some time out of shopping to spot an ostrich n the wild. Just kidding, that's Denise! It's my favorite when you guys are thinking of me when you see ugly clothes. I'm touched. 


Emily sent me these shoes. Look closely. No, look again. THEY'RE MADE OF RATS.
RATS.




rats.




And, as an added bonus, Brenda sent me this tattoo with the message "I give up on people."
WHAT Brenda? Why? Getting an everlasting emblem of something that was popular for 2 seconds sounds like a great idea to me. Stop being so judgmental.

Speaking of judging, would you judge me if I said I'm on my way out to the mall. I'M SORRY IT MAKES ME FEEL CHRISTMASSY please don't read too much into the last four letters of that word. 

4 comments:

[B] said...

I want to say thank you. For keeping everyone on fashion track! Haha

Jennifer Wells said...

Your readers are very, very good at finding some incredibly nightmarish things.

Jae said...

I know... aren't they awesome? I love that people see creepy fashion and are like "Jae must know of this!!"

Unknown said...

1. I feel famous
2. it's true. I think about you almost too much when ever I see anything extreme on the fashion spectrum either good or bad. I was at the bus station one time and this girl had galaxy leggings and hoof heels, and I went to take a picture, but then realized I'm the worst at taking discrete photos so decided against that.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.