Freaky Friday

Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm having one of those fantastic Fridays so I'm excited to get out the door today. Work in the bag, yoga class done, big date night planned with the manly man (so what if our lives revolve around Men in Black 3?) and a Memorial Day shopping extravaganza? I'm in! I also bought a new maxi dress to wear on said date and I can't wait to show you guys on Monday, so put on your excited face and wear it for the next three days.


Katy Perry and Kate Upton both were wearing these shoes, because we all needed a reminder that they liked sex. I think the cupcake bra and the Sports Illustrated cover, respectively, was probably enough for both.


My favorite thing about summer? Stupid magazine articles about what to wear to music festivals. It always includes fringe. Because who wouldn't want to wear something that a) looks like it's falling apart and b) drags around on the floor of a Port-a-Potty.


This would be cool for like five seconds before realizing that you're unemployed.


OK, you know what? These are clearly just Jasmine's pants. Designers are getting LAZY.

Janelle sent me this and I declare it awesome. It's what I think when I see people wearing sweats in public anyway, so it saves me thinking part!


Nothing says "I kind of have a crush on my sister" like acid wash American flag cutoffs.


From the "I'm a huge idiot who spends money on stupid crap even though there's people starving all over the world" collection.

Can I also tell you that I'm always saving bad fashion pics on my phone and I live in fear of someone opening my Camera Roll and being like um, why do you have these?


I'm sorry, but where exactly does one wear these? Basic training? Spy school? A Matt Damon movie?


I found these while surfing around looking for shoes to buy the other day. I promptly decided that if Ronald McDonald had a lady love, she would definitely wear these shoes. And I swear, if McDonalds suddenly starts marketing a female clown wearing these, I will sue for royalties MARK MY WORDS.

Alright, I'm out for the weekend. Anyone else have any super awesome Memorial Day plans? Wanna come shopping with me? I'll the one shutting my eyes in fear as I swipe my credit card.

4 comments:

*~LeLa~* said...

Oh the rainbow hair! Where do you even find this stuff?

Jae said...

Mostly Pinterest. And I realize that hair was probably photoshopped BUT STILL.

Allison Hill said...

I have a confession. I have a little bit of blue hair. and an even tinier bit of pink hair. My mom keeps pointing out that since I just turned 29 for the second time it's time to get rid of the crazy hair but I just can't make up my mind.

Jae said...

I *almost* got a red streak in my hair last time I had it done! I still want one. Just not rainbow hair. lol.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.