What I Wore: Happy Halloween! I am so embarrassing.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ready to see me make a huge fool of myself!?

Happy Halloween my awesome friends!!

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

If you have no idea what I'm supposed to be, click here to watch what might be the most epic commercial of ALL TIME.

I watched it like five times this morning to make sure I had it right. My two year old walked into the room while it was on and said "Mom! It wooks just wike you!" And then wanted to watch it endlessly, convinced that I was on the computer.

And while the real Sun Drop girl CLEARLY STOLE MY MOVES, I am said to report I'm not actually in the commercial. I LOLed hard when going through these pictures. I am a joke.

See... you don't have to dress like a sexy desk or whatever it is to be super awesome on Halloween. Can't wait to rock this for Trick or Treating... although I might need to keep the commercial loaded on my iPhone at all times in case it's too obscure.

If you're still looking for a costume idea, might I suggest this? Seriously, I bow down.

Alright, fess up. Are you dressing up and what are you going to be?

7 comments:

Peter and Lindsay said...

We're not dressing up this year. :( We figured a trip to Disneyland was about as much fun as we could handle! You'd be surprised how many "sexy this's and sexy that's" we've seen. I even had mu husband pointing them out because I made him read your Halloween post! A "Sexy Firefighter" at Disneyland? Isn't this supposed to be a kid friendly place?

Jae said...

We just were handed candy by a sexy batman with the hugest boobs ever! At a kids event!

HollyElise said...

Teacherman has two costumes this year - a "bankster" (suit, tie, top hat, pockets full of Monopoly money) and a riot cop.
I'm just wearing my normal clothes (I'm Goth, YMMV), stealing his top hat, adding some fancy curls to my eyeliner, putting on a pair of stripey tights and saying I'm Death from Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics.
And Miss BooBoo, who is experiencing Halloween for the first time, is gonna be a pumpkin! ;)

Sarah-bear said...

I just need to know if you actually dropped it like its hot!

Nathaly Blalock said...

That's hilarious!!! Wanna hear something horrible though? I saw a girl (very recent convert) dressed as a sexy missionary. Yikes.

Jae said...

Nat... omgomgomgomg. That is the WORST I've ever heard. HOW!?

Jen said...

hilarious! You totally looked like her!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.